Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I just bought a Wheel and Pedals and was getting used to them, that and a combination of spins and slams into walls left me with no qualification laps.
during the race i had some massive lag, to the extent of coming through the first corner in first and then 10 meters later being last by at least 100m!! and spinning.
managed to start finding my feet and finding a bit of pace untill i slammed into the wall coming out of turn 12, at 177mph i hit the wall with the front right and experienced 177.07G's. destroying my car (and my brain had it been real, the crash not my brain)
Thanks again for the race.

I always have bad luck in online races. First race in spain I got a horrible setup that made my backend step out alot. In the second an invisible wall in monaco made me crash. In the third in montreal I locked my brakes at the last chicane and slammed in the wall. And last night I got a DSQ for corner cutting a little bit.

Guy's the HOST has changed.

Italianred you are now the HOST for the league races, please make sure you have the right room settings for Hosting.

Joempie you are now the Confirmed Backup host when Italianred cannot make it.

from now on all League2 Participants EXPECT a Invite from Italianred.

This is my first Racing club.. race. The track is not new to me but hell, I just put in 120 laps in Time Trial for practice and I'm 2 seconds off Andrew's lap of 1:34.1 over at the Valencia Setup forum section :(

After a while I just get burnt out and I'm chasing my fastest lap time by 300th of a second.
Oh well, I'll work on my consistency, which is quite important for this race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back