Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Crappy race from my side today... Too little practice around Spa the last couple of days:(

I took someone of in turn 8 on the first lap, not to sure who it was(maybe spearhead), But apologies for that, it was a stupid move trying to go past on the inside...
And then I got at flat front tire on lap 6... pitted and came out again, and then my connection failed me just as I was entering turn 8 on lap 7...

So a short race for me today, hope to do better next time. And hopefully you guys had a good race:)

Bill Devery / Kangaroo02 / Lotus please...

Well another new track for me to learn. But if its as good as you all say, i cant wait to start tonight!
Also looking forward to using the Lotus, Scott had it humming in Japan.

EDIT: sorry im out...just noticed its manual gearbox only and sadly my paddles are broken :-(
(Cheap Thrustmaster)... have fun!

Good race for me :)

Pole from qualifying and then was winning from the word go apart from 1 lap but that was because they hadn't pitted :)

Was under pressure from Lindblom98 most of the race, i was able to keep him around 4 seconds behind me the whole time.

Lindblom98 if you didn't get disqualified you prob would have won as the next lap i messed up twice and that would have let you through easily :/

Good race people :)

Thanks to everyone for the race. I qualified second with a 1:46.1 and first place was a 1:45.8.
The rain set in so I thought that will do.
I turned into the first corner and was hit hard on the rear right side. I then got a puncture on that rear right on the same lap coming out of turn 9 for no obvious reason.
To the pits for a set or prime tires which I ran from then until the end of the race.
I chased down Spearhead who was in second place and got within 1 second of him but my tires were orange with 4 laps to go so I had to nurse it home until the end.

1st: HypeSean : 40:39
2nd: SpearHead : +8.2 sec
3rd: Tsjarlie : +12.2 sec

Bill Devery / Kangaroo02 / Lotus please...

Well another new track for me to learn. But if its as good as you all say, i cant wait to start tonight!
Also looking forward to using the Lotus, Scott had it humming in Japan.

EDIT: sorry im out...just noticed its manual gearbox only and sadly my paddles are broken :-(
(Cheap Thrustmaster)... have fun!

Changed it for you to be able to compete and inserted you into the list...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back