Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Schoolboy error from Perez. You can't go off the racing line in Monaco, If that was most other tracks he could have corrected his mistake and maybe just ran a bit wide, but with Monaco, there is no wide, just a steel barrier. Hope he's ok though. Looked nasty.

There has been concern over some accidents in the Germany GP, David has expressed that i should have allowed him back through after clipping him on the second corner.

I did get a drive through penalty for this, i did serve it and ended up behind him, i can express concern for lack of space when trying to overtake David, on two occasions i had to pull back although i had the racing line to avoid any further accident.

I am interested to see if players firmly believe i should be penalized in some way for the incident into the second corner, which i am sincerely sorry for, i had a major start and passed two cars on the way down there, i braked as late as i could and had no space to put the car, after his car began to turn in front of me i did try to nudge him back round so he would be straight but it was too late, i picked up a drive through for this as i had a car behind me hit me further into Davids car.

In the past i have been a victim of this too, i could give a few examples of where my race strategy has been hindered by other drivers clipping me but nothing was done, also i was not allowed back through.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back