Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

how did the race go guy's im intrigued to hear.... please tell :)

Also could anyone else send the Race screenshot to me by PM please, i just need to confirm the time's on the positioning etc... Thank's David for the Screenshots, anyone else have the Race Result only(please send me it by PM if possible)

Is there some kind of problem ? I can send to email not pm I don't upload photos to web. let me know.

Wow how disappointed am I my practice race I did on 100% was much quicker that this total rave time but oh well I guess we can say Kyle is champion as he's been able to attend all the races and have breaks when he can't and had the luck as well as some good speed

Excellent race all, so hard to keep concentration for 39 laps.

Well done Italian Red & Joempie

Not sure what happened to Bluenoes @ the hairpin 1st lap? I seen your back end come out but im sure i didnt touch you did i?

Good race at the start with italian red, my options where up to speed quite quick but once he found the grip he was out of sight.

Then my 35 lap battle with joempie started, i seemed to be pulling away at first, but even the slightest mistake i made he was right there behind me.
I also noticed that you could of passed me more than once in the opening few laps due to a few mistakes from me, but you didnt take the risk so good on you for that joempie.
I knew that you were quick on your primes so i had to try and get a bit of a gap between us, which i did for a while but you caught me up no problem when my options started to go off.
Came out of the pits in 4th place then up to 3rd when Zomacher unfortunately crashed. I was keeping my eye on joempie in 2nd place wondering when he was going to pit. I span it a few times so i was taking it easy trying for 3rd, thinking i would have no chance of catching joempie, but he must of had a few problems himself as i passed him as he was leaving the pit. It was around 5 seconds lead i had over him which he clawed back to around 2 secs with his shiny new options on. The rest of the race i didnt blink and luckily got it over the line for 2nd, phew. Really intense race but excellent too. Well done Italian Red & Joempie

Bring on canada 8)

now i know we've already gone through this but erm.........................IM THIRD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! looool sorry had to get that out. the one thing i find strange about it darren is that although we have this championship battle, we havent as far as i know had an on track battle. so hopefully we will cause i look like im gonna run and hide :p specially at turkey, front row and a second in robs race :)

There are a few corners where you think you are taking it fine, but actually you are losing half a second a lap. Took me a while to remember what I should be doing! When you get into a rhythm it's a surprisingly easy track - the main problem I find is that I underestimate how bumpy it is and so accelerate like I would normally and lose traction resulting in silly sideways spins that take an age to reverse and restart. Scott got a lovely view of me doing it through the swimming pool ;)

Well done to the podium finishers, as you can tell from that i finished 4th and last :frown:

I just didn't have the pace or the confidence round Monaco, i managed to lose 3 front wings during the race.

looking forward to Montreal now :)

loool you cut the excess foam off! nicely done, if i had that wheel id cry if i got a mark on it let alone sawing the top and bottom of it off lol, (btw how much did that set you back cost wise for the G27?) im sure anything will be better then my current ferrari thrustmaster Gt which has little to no feel and as i said you have to put 90% of lock on before the car even registers some form of steering input which i was rather disappointed with, the only problem i have with the logitech gt is the lack of shift paddles, using a stick shift is abit too much work in my opinion lol then again im just lazy.

Hey jamie...

Was reading the thread from page one, and if you are still looking for a prize on a g27, I can tell you that I had mine shipped from the states(USA) to Denmark for around 350 dollars, think that the shipping was around 50 dollars.

Really ?
There is a lot of laps where all you see is me smashing wings...
It's easier if you PM me if there is something on specific laps that you need, I can of course upload all of it but it will take a lot longer since I would have to split the race in 4 parts and my upload speed is not the best.

Yes Jan, I am really sorry, but it is very important for us to see the full footage, I have to do that as well...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socks

• Flip flops

• Shoes