AMS2 F USA @ Estoril, Tuesday 2nd August, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I have allready done some laps on the track in this car. Madness is the exact description. Mann these cars are alive on this track. I even drift sometimes and am able to save the car. Now to find a solution for locking up in slow corners braking zone and concequently go wide.

I have allready done some laps on the track in this car. Madness is the exact description. Mann these cars are alive on this track. I even drift sometimes and am able to save the car. Now to find a solution for locking up in slow corners braking zone and concequently go wide.
haha yes, be gentle on the brakes. And it always wants to slide in the final corner, at 200kph :D

Hi Casper, added. Yes, they drift like a 1000hp formula ford if you push them. I have added more rear wing and taken a bit out of the front to balance them some. + taken some rear ARB out and adjust the front ARB during the lap, depending on the corner. The last corner is so tricky.

I'm in.

Is the timing working? I cant set a laptime, it dosent record my laps. When crossing the finish line, the timing keeps running. Also, I get random 'lap invalidated' messages, even though there's no point where I've been abusing track limits.

Can't confirm on my end, lap timing worked fine during my test runs. I only used the chicane layout, but that worked perfectly fine - and was incredibly fun, as these cars tend to be

Sign me in as a tentative. For sure it will be my last one before my holiday break!
Hi Eric, added
Hi Daniel, would like to join also. Sing me in plz!
Hi Bas, added.
I'm in.

Is the timing working? I cant set a laptime, it dosent record my laps. When crossing the finish line, the timing keeps running. Also, I get random 'lap invalidated' messages, even though there's no point where I've been abusing track limits.
Hi Jan, added. There are some tight track limits in a few places. The final chicane can be tricky as you need to really attack it, I've had a track limit warning through there and through T1.

This a decent sized field for this time of year (or any time of the year for AMS2!) hopefully everyone chooses a different skin from the multitude that's available. Though, it's not compulsory to run the downloadable liveries.

Latest News

Back