AC Classic Races: Lotus 25@Donington 1938, Tue 4th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all; I'm definitely in for that event on 07/29. Torn between the cars on the line-up since they are all beauties! Thanks Colin for putting that in motion.

On a separate note, but pertaining to race scheduling: I just wanted to mention, I'm considering hosting AC race events here at RD on Fridays, starting next Friday 07/07. They will be early evening races in Europe (lunchtime here in PST), so that folks still have time to head out for Friday night festivities if so inclined. All the other days are already booked with AC races (looks like the club is growing!) so it was either Friday, Saturday or Monday. I chose Friday for now...

I think you guys will like the first event. Han will share details in coming days.
Hope to see you then!

EDIT: Sorry, reading through comments too fast. I meant I'm in for the next event Colin is planning!

Last edited:
One of my rare ( very ) victories in the 330 against the GT40 at le mans, no chicane, against a host of aliens. :)

c266980c497a63b75aee432468b80da9--jeremy-clarkson-top-gear.jpg

It's actually Colin's idea! He deserves all the credits. I'm only setting it up.
Contentious question I guess, but will ABS be enabled for the event Han?

Only asking 'cos whilst it's a brilliant combo (thanks Colin!), it's also quite a difficult one to last an hour, bearing in mind the penalties (horrendous :roflmao: ) for leaving the track here.

Loving the combo, figuring out who I can bribe to get time off for Tues:laugh:

Latest News

Back