AC Classic F1 cars@Imola 1988, Fri 21st July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for that lovely race everyone, I really love the RSS 1986 car and had a hoot driving it with the TURBO TO THE MAX :D

For dominic, if you want a hoot try the 1971 Asheville Speedway from F3 Classic Tracks(Sergio Loro) with the Legends Ford 34 Coupe, small oval, fun tiny cars. Bound to deliver chaos!
Another fan of the Legends here Dominic, we raced them with Han about a year ago on the Brands Hatch Indy circuit, superb fun.
An tight oval sounds ideal too if we can get the numbers.:thumbsup:

oooh that sounds like a good one! man oh man, so many cars, so many tracks!! let's put that one on the list, maybe next for the following friday..
I think that Sergio Loro track is a paid one. Quite a while ago we had a blast with the Legends Fords on Kemora.

These cars could be a good laugh
wow, these are so cool! I'd like to try these out, which track would you recommend for these little beasties?
I'll have to put this into my growing spreadsheet of race events...

Guys, server is up for the next one! Give it a whirl and let me know what you think... I think you'll like it!
Looking forward to your thoughts...

@JamKart22 you might want to check this one out...
ok, i went ahead and asked Han to launch this one. Let's do it! Please note, in order to join server I believe you need to make sure you have the real names for the RSS cars mod installed. Otherwise you will get checksum error when attempting to join server. This is the mod I believe:

lmk if it works. thanks.

Latest News

Back