AC Classic F1 cars@Imola 1988, Fri 21st July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow! That was a hell of a ride! That was quite a lot of fun - and I'm not really even an open wheel racing fan. Good racing all around! Amazing skill keeping those things on the track at those speeds - I'm speechless.

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Thanks for showing up!
Hope to catch you on the next one!

Wow! That was a hell of a ride! That was quite a lot of fun - and I'm not really even an open wheel racing fan. Good racing all around! Amazing skill keeping those things on the track at those speeds - I'm speechless.

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Thanks for showing up!
Hope to catch you on the next one!
Thanks for hosting mate great racing all round i really enjoyed that

Thanks for hosting Dominic and some nice driving from you in race 2, well done. It should make driving cars with less power seem a breeze:roflmao:.
I could be consistent in the 98T but so far off the pace, when I tried to push hard it would kick you off into the nearest scenery but it was still fun trying to hang on.
The good thing for me was that the ping stayed very stable, I know there was a smallish grid but I think we are onto the cause.
See you at the next adventure into the unknown:thumbsup:.

Really enjoyed that.
One Minuit I was 5th then 2nd then third, then 2nd then third, next race I was 2nd then first then a small mistake, so 2nd then I made a silly mistake and I was 4th.
It was really so entertaining, well done to every one, deserved a big field.
These cars are so difficult, I was impressed how everyone dealt with them, we all made mistakes, so it really was just that, who made the least mistakes, with cars that are not at all predictable at this circuit, and have a big variation in acceleration and top speed.
:)

@dbx71 I have to admit, the combo you've setup on the practice server is really good! It does feel a little tight though, with overtaking and other such shennanigans taken into consideration ;)
yes, it is a bit tight, but i think that will leave little room for error and others can pass when someone makes a mistake (aka eats it)...

i'll leave it up there and see what the consensus is after a couple of days...

Thanks for that lovely race everyone, I really love the RSS 1986 car and had a hoot driving it with the TURBO TO THE MAX :D

For dominic, if you want a hoot try the 1971 Asheville Speedway from F3 Classic Tracks(Sergio Loro) with the Legends Ford 34 Coupe, small oval, fun tiny cars. Bound to deliver chaos!
oooh that sounds like a good one! man oh man, so many cars, so many tracks!! let's put that one on the list, maybe next for the following friday..

Really enjoyed todays races! Even if I went through 10 pairs of tires and 5 front wings :roflmao:

here's the skin pack I mentioned for the viper from the N24 1999-2008, a really great collection

Thanks for hosting this Dominic, I'm liking the mix of cars and the good racing with them :thumbsup:
very nice. we'll add these to the event thread... i checked the skins, they did a great job.

Latest News

Back