BeamNG.drive

Trying out the Black & White nostalgic look for this one with the classy ibishu Miramar touring around the Italy map:inlove:...with 'ReShade' on, it was interesting to driving around Italy in Black & White:geek:

ReShade Filters used in this scene:
- Reallongexposure
- CShade_Grayscale
- Depth Sharpen
- Clarify2
- DeHaze

3 BeamNG BLACK & WHITE Ibishu MIRAMAR at ITALY copy.jpg
4 BeamNG BLACK & WHITE Ibishu MIRAMAR at ITALY copy.jpg
0 BeamNG BLACK & WHITE Ibishu MIRAMAR at ITALY copy.jpg
2 BeamNG BLACK & WHITE Ibishu MIRAMAR at ITALY copy.jpg
5 BeamNG BLACK & WHITE Ibishu MIRAMAR at ITALY copy.jpg

Last edited:
The fantastic core BeamNG car, the 'BX Track' handles superbly right out of the box:inlove:, and taking it for a race around a core BeamNG track, 'Automation':thumbsup:...which looks very much like my own home country:geek:

0 BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION.jpg
0a BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Motion Blur BX TRACK at AUTOMATION copy.jpg

Although BeamNG is not a true Plane Simulator it does give you a taste of what it's like to fly around as I have not tried a Flight Simulator as yet.

Trying to get this 'B25 Mitchell Bomber' off the ground, and while I did, I forgot which keys to use once it was up there:redface::roflmao::roflmao:....and the inevitable happened:rolleyes::roflmao:

I can definitely see the appeal in this kind of Sim even though my flight was short:geek::cool:

0 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
1 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
2 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
3 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg

allo, allo, what's goin' on here then:redface::D...still trying to fly:rolleyes:

0 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK Fire copy.jpg
1 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at JUNGLE ROCK Fire copy.jpg

Last edited:
'Hallelujah':geek::D...found my old 'Game Pad Controller' and thought I would plug it in, WOW:confused:, what a difference it made to flying the B25 Bomber....much easier:thumbsup:

...so took off from the Airport in Italy for a tour around the picturesque landscape:inlove:

0 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg
1 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg
2 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg
3 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg
4 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg
5 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at ITALY copy.jpg

Last edited:
Challenge Time, now that I'm getting used to my 'Game Pad Controller'....can I spawn the B25 Bomber on the Highway in West Coast and lift off before crashing into the overpasses, but also avoiding the Cabbage Trees and Light Poles on either side:geek::D....and then if succeeding, flying under the Bridge across to Spearleaf Container Port:confused:

Mission completed:cool:....but it was a aloooot of restarts:redface::roflmao:

...shes a big lumbering Plane and takes awhile to turn her around, but do-able:p

0 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg
1 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg
2 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg
3 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg
4 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg
5 BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER at WEST COAST Bridge copy.jpg

Taking out the Aurata for some 'Abandoned Mine' exploring:D...but first, stop by the crashed B25 Bomber for a look, (love this B25 Mod):inlove:

0 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Stambecco Rally at UTAH copy.jpg

The above B25 screenshot had some extra 'Fill Lights' added in with the help from 'World Editor';)

1 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Stambecco Rally at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Stambecco Rally at UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Stambecco Rally at UTAH copy.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying this B25 Bomber and continuing the 'Challenge' of getting the B25 Mitchell Bomber off a Highway road and going under a Bridge:confused:...this time in Utah and it was a fantastic challenge trying to work out the right air route to get a good run under the Bridge:geek:

Using 'Reallongexposure' only again in some of these screenshots which gives a great sense of movement and speed:inlove:

0 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Mitchell BOMBER Bridge at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Mitchell BOMBER Bridge at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Mitchell BOMBER Bridge at UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG MOTION BLUR B25 Mitchell BOMBER Bridge at UTAH copy.jpg
00b BeamNG B25 Mitchell BOMBER Bridge at UTAH copy.jpg

It's fantastic when the Modding community adds 'Expansion Pack's' to an already existing Mod, whether different Body variants eg. Coupe / Ute / Wagon etc and in this case where 'Old School' meets 'New School' an 'Engine Expansion Pack' :inlove:

'Old School - Wildbucks' - 'Classic Engine Expansion Pack' by JAVI:thumbsup:

'New School - Hiroshi CCF / Vela' - 'CCF2 / Vela Engine Expansion Pack' by Blitz Toaster:thumbsup:

....and they sound awesome:cool:

1 BeamNG Gavril WILDBUCKS with Hirochi CCF Engine EXPANSION Packs copy.jpg

Copy / Paste bolded text into Google Search to find if interested....must have the 'Hirochi CCF2' Mod for the CCF2 / Vela engine pack to work:)

Last edited:
Spent months carefully disassembling the 'B25 Michell Bomber' onsite making it ready to move in pieces to a new and final resting location with a professional Trucking Company:geek:

Finally got the main body and tail loaded and secure onto the Trailer ready set off:geek::cool:

0 BeamNG Gavril TC83 with B25 on TRAILER at UTAH copy.jpg
1 MOTION BLUR BeamNG Gavril TC83 with B25 on TRAILER at UTAH copy.jpg
2 MOTION BLUR BeamNG Gavril TC83 with B25 on TRAILER at UTAH copy.jpg
3 MOTION BLUR BeamNG Gavril TC83 with B25 on TRAILER at UTAH copy.jpg

Not something you see everyday....only in BeamNG:inlove:

To get the B25 disassembled I went into the 'Vehicle Config' for the B25, found the Wheels, Wings etc and 'Clicked the Eye' icon 'OFF' to make the item disappear;)

Used 'World Editor' (press 'F11')...and then loaded it onto the Trailer within World Editor:)

The awesome 'T880 Flatbed' by Fun Physics, fantastic functionality with a working 'Winch' and vehicle 'Tie Downs' amongst other goodies....well worth the money spent;)

1 BeamNG T880 FLATBED with DYNAMO & RED DUALLY at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG MOTION BLUR T880 FLATBED with DYNAMO & RED DUALLY at UTAH copy.jpg

Testing to see how much weight the 'T880 Flatbed' can handle....err, a good amount I'd say:confused:

The on-board 'Winch' easily pulled up the 'Segra Ultimat' and the tail lifter worked great lifting the 'T82 Custom'....and it did drive away:cool:

0 BeamNG T880 FLATBED with SEGRA ULTIMAT & Gavril T82 CUSTOM at REFINERY copy.jpg

Now we're cooking...;) the 'T880 Flatbed' with the 'Fifth Wheel' attachment and the 'Wedge Trailer' connected, ..fantastic functionality in this T880 Flatbed from Fun Physics:cool:

0 BeamNG T880 FLATBED with WEDGE TRAILER & 3 TRACK CARS copy.jpg

The above 2 screenshots have had extra lighting added within BeamNG's 'World Editor'

'Fun Physics' You Tube video showing the T880 working in detail:inlove:

Last edited:
There was an abondoned 'Burnside Rat Rod' at the 'Dockyards'....How can I Rescue her using the 'T880 Flatbed Truck' as I could not get the T880 around on the ledge and the Rat Rod was un-drivable.

Used the size adjustable 'Ramp' prop which worked perfectly where you can adjust the Height / Width / Length that allows for a perfectly sized ramp to back the T880 up onto.

The on-board 'Winch' worked perfectly also pulling the Rat Rod onto the Flatbed, although I had to have multiple goes....only in BeamNG:inlove:

0 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Rat Rod WRECK RESCUE.jpg
1 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Rat Rod WRECK RESCUE copy.jpg
2 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Rat Rod WRECK RESCUE copy.jpg

Called out to retreave a wrecked Off Roader down a bank at the side of the road....this is going to be a challenge.:geek:

Decided to use the T880's 'Side Pull Winch' on this recovery job, luckily there was enough cable to extend out down the bank to attach to the vehicle.:)

Once the cable was attached to the wrecked vehicle it pulled up the wrecked vehicle with ease....although was a bit worried IRL that the weight would pull over the T880 Truck...lol:p

1 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Side Pull Winch RESCUE at UTAH copy.jpg

2 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Side Pull Winch RESCUE at UTAH copy.jpg

....oppps, what now...lol:redface::roflmao:....thinking if I lift up the 'Stabilising Legs' a bit and pull the wrecked vehicle onto the centre of the road;)

3 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Side Pull Winch RESCUE at UTAH copy.jpg
4 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Side Pull Winch RESCUE at UTAH copy.jpg
5 BeamNG T880 FLATBED Side Pull Winch RESCUE at UTAH copy.jpg

Once pulled up onto the Flatbed, tied the wrecked vehicle on with the tie on cables:cool:

Another successful rescue....only in BeamNG:inlove:

Last edited:
Another busy day on call out Rescues with 2 this time, a Tourist to busy looking at the beautiful scenery instead of the road and a Truck breakdown.:geek::inlove:

0 BeamNG T880 FLATBED 2 Rescues at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
1 BeamNG T880 FLATBED 2 Rescues at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
2 BeamNG T880 FLATBED 2 Rescues at AUTOMATION copy.jpg

Fantastic Paid Mod this is from 'Fun Physics' with the latest '1.2 Update' adding 'Twin Steering' / Axle Lift' amongst other enhances:cool:

It's fantastic when the Modding community adds 'Expansion Pack's' to an already existing Mod, whether different Body variants eg. Coupe / Ute / Wagon etc and in this case where 'Old School' meets 'New School' an 'Engine Expansion Pack' :inlove:

'Old School - Wildbucks' - 'Classic Engine Expansion Pack' by JAVI:thumbsup:
I have tried the Classic Engine Expansion Pack. It is really awesome. You get not only new engines, but also, to quote author "new Front Grilles & Fascias, Skins, Wheels & Tires, Seats and even more smaller bits and bobs". To make your American car look even nicer. I like it with a scoop for the engine, looks more bad :)

I have tried the Classic Engine Expansion Pack. It is really awesome. You get not only new engines, but also, to quote author "new Front Grilles & Fascias, Skins, Wheels & Tires, Seats and even more smaller bits and bobs". To make your American car look even nicer. I like it with a scoop for the engine, looks more bad :)
Hello Johan Falk, thank you for taking the time to respond, absolutely agree, the CEEP is fantastic and this type of modding is unique to BeamNG where you can not only upgrade the vehicle with body kits etc etc and put in a new engine but remove the hood to see that engine:inlove:

Re-fueling ma' baby before setting off for a cruise around the map, she ain't no lemon
:D

2 BeamNG RAT ROD Refueling at TYRANNOS in JOHNSONSVALLEY copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Johan Falk, thank you for taking the time to respond, absolutely agree, the CEEP is fantastic and this type of modding is unique to BeamNG where you can not only upgrade the vehicle with body kits etc etc and put in a new engine but remove the hood to see that engine:inlove:

Re-fueling ma' baby before setting off for a cruise around the map, she ain't no lemon
:D

View attachment 776142
Love your car

Latest News

Back