BeamNG.drive

Fine tuned my 200BX drift variant a little, it is very good now, not as slippery as the original Pro Drift variant (basically I changed to rally tyres and tuned suspension)

screenshot_2024-08-27_17-59-53.jpg

Excellent that the 'Bell' Helicopter responds well to actual Sim Flight controls:thumbsup:...have tried flying it with a Keyboard and Hand Controller and while had some success with the Hand Controller, still have not mastered it as yet....great post:)

Jumped in my private Helicopter and flew done to the Airport to view my latest Supercar purchase:cool:
00 BeamNG HELICOPTOR at ITALY AIRPORT with LAMBO COUNTACH copy.jpg

Last edited:
The helicopter looks very cool. I wonder how much extra work it would/will be to make the main rotor blades bend correctly with thrust.
I think this Bell Helicopter is in it's 3rd generation Modder, original Modder created it, 2nd modder did a little extra work, now 3rd modder has done some more work on it then re-uploaded.....

Have posted your text post in the 3rd generation Modders Thread...see if we get any response:)

Nürburgring (Nordschleife + GP-Strecke) is a really fantastic race track port from ACC

Playing around here in my newly upgraded Moonhawk (I use Hellraisers Dream Engine Pack, really great V8 sounds!) And the same with the D-series... very spectacular crashes with this car, it was the first car they made I think, for showing the crash physics, so they have had some time fine tuning it :)

screenshot_2024-08-30_19-08-30.jpg

screenshot_2024-08-30_19-40-48.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Moonhawk does look good when crashed...lol:)....although some vehicles are better than others

1 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Barstow & Moonhawk CRASH copy.jpg
0 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Barstow & Moonhawk CRASH copy.jpg

Have seen 'Hellraisers' audio pack and have been meaning to try it out....have been using the 'Classic Engine Expansion Pack' by JAVI as there are different configurations in the engines which you can see visually when opening the bonnet and JAVI also has some vehicle upgrades / Face Lifts along with the Packs.;)

JAVI's Engine Pack Mod can be used on....
- D Series
- Bluebuck
- Burnside
- Barstow
- Moonhawk
So once installed the above vehicles can be engine upgraded:geek::cool:...awesome

My all time favorite though is the 'Rat Rod':inlove:

5 BeamNG RIVER HIGHWAY with VARIOUS VEHICLES B25 & TRAIN copy.jpg

Last edited:
Have seen 'Hellraisers' audio pack and have been meaning to try it out....have been using the 'Classic Engine Expansion Pack' by JAVI as there are different configurations in the engines which you can see visually when opening the bonnet and JAVI also has some vehicle upgrades / Face Lifts along with the Packs.;)
I have been trying out different classic engines lately. What bothers me is the sound. JAVI's pack are great! It really is, but the sound is just "ok". Hellraisers sound is better, aside from the fact that the starter sound is missing (!) . There is another option if you just want better sound, "RV Sound" has made top quality sounds for Assetto Corsa, he is now working on BeamNG sounds! The initial release (v1.0) is already out, he is working on an update though with starter sounds in it also! That will be most promising I think. His sounds are really something else:

I have found a new favorite car! Have been looking for a GOOD classic muscle, and here it is:
Chevrolet Chevelle 1970

Stunning work, like a developer built car. Speaking of sound... it is really good actually. The different engines sounds quite different (mostly volume). But the graphic and handling are really top class. I use it as new drifting car and it is really great for that :)

screenshot_2024-09-06_22-14-35.jpg

screenshot_2024-09-06_22-25-03.jpg

Latest News

Back