Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I can see where you guys are coming from, for me it's not the case I can do other sims because I don't have them yet (only AC and GSC). For myself I would have liked an endurance race every week (maybe one week friday and other week saturday) but I can see why this can make the racing better.

Im not a fan of running these cars on historic tracks honestly.
I'll bear it in mind for future events, but remember we pick a track based on all the cars for the week, not just one. I think the open wheeler suits the track more, but even with GT there's nothing wrong with the track in my opinion, it's still quite fun to race around, so what if it's historic and not modern. Yes, it may be a bit surreal, but why not, being a game it gives us these options.Think of it as a Greenwood Revival. Next week Killarney, which runs all sorts of modern GT events. Week after I'll try and go with something currently used in a world GT series.

I'll bear it in mind for future events, but remember we pick a track based on all the cars for the week, not just one. I think the open wheeler suits the track more, but even with GT there's nothing wrong with the track in my opinion, it's still quite fun to race around, so what if it's historic and not modern. Yes, it may be a bit surreal, but why not, being a game it gives us these options.Think of it as a Greenwood Revival. Next week Killarney, which runs all sorts of modern GT events. Week after I'll try and go with something currently used in a world GT series.
Why not Zolder? :D

I really like this plan, and teaming similar cars on the same day is good.

I also like the idea of an endurance race every week once on Friday once on Saturday.

And yes there shouldn't be an event like everyday. 3 times per week seems the best way to go

The more people sound their opinions the merrier

I'm getting a few complaints about the track. I don't get all the hatred for it. I'll avoid this track in future, but it's here for this week now. I can't please everyone despite trying (I only even found this track because it was requested, so at least some people like it). I'm learning guys, trying to make the club fun for everyone.

I'm getting a few complaints about the track. I don't get all the hatred for it. I'll avoid this track in future, but it's here for this week now. I can't please everyone despite trying (I only even found this track because it was requested, so at least some people like it). I'm learning guys, trying to make the club fun for everyone.

I was just kidding mate... I don't mind the track, just mini's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card