Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

The first race was awesome, up until i realized i didn't changed the fuel from Quali to Race. I tied to save fuel and almost managed to do the entire race but 1 minute left and the car stopped. :D

The second race i stayed back, trying to keep the car on the track, since this was my first time driving the Opala. I wasn't last so that wasn't so bad. :p

I had a great time as well. An exciting combo indeed. I was happy to see i had the pace for top spots, but unfortunately i lost the rear end in the left hander before the last hairpin in both races. The cars get so light under braking, the grip is greatly reduced, the handling becomes very sensitive and any slight inaccuracy with the throttle/brake/steering input can result in spinning or losing control of the car. At least that was my impression.

I still lack mileage in these two cars (or any other in GSC for that matter) and they still catch me unprepared at times. :) Hope i can keep it on track next time and enjoy more of the exciting bumper to bumper racing i had last night in the mini race. :thumbsup:

Based on your feedback, here's what I am going to do and see how it goes. Please let me know if this works (I can't give everyone what they want, this is as close as I can get it). If in a few weeks we need to adjust, we can, but let's see how this goes.

Week A
Monday and Wednesday events rotate
Sat - Always GT Endurance

Week B
Mon, Wed, Fri events rotate, 1 day guaranteed to be GT Sprint or GT Endurance.

And occasionally I'll try a special event on a Sunday or something (ideas welcome, PM me). In fact, feel free to PM me any ideas, tracks, etc you would like to see. I won't guarantee everything (there are considerations to bear in mind), but I guarantee I'll take a good look at every suggestion.

I am grouping 2 different cars in each event normally to try and run everything - we have to be picky with only 2 days to run non-GT stuff a week. And soon we'll have more content when Reiza releases their DLC (prototypes anyone? :geek:)

So, do your part! Keep on supporting the club, even if there's an event that maybe you're a little less fussed with. This way, we can get bigger grids. It takes time and effort and behind the scenes work to make the schedule. If, for example, the GT Endurance grids get too small we'll have to think about scrapping it. So, support the club, get on the grids, and we can try and cater for all. We also need to bear in mind that we cater for all skill levels, some people run as soon as they see a Formula Reiza!

Track Updated - Download link in initial post.

Remember, 2 wheels inside the track all times, take extra care through the first chicane, I will check the replay later. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 177 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%