Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

formulatruck_zps40cbe491.jpg

The Formula Truck server will be Open to the public all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so. On Friday it will be locked before race time

Race days for official sessions Friday 14th (21:00 GMT)

Time schedule for night sessions

• Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
  • Qually length 15 mins (21:30 GMT)
  • Warm up length 5 mins
  • Race length 20 mins
  • And a 5 min break before race 2

Information
Track:
Jacarepagua2005

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password:
Click here for the server password

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Friday
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver

I had a great evening. Got a very good quali lap and started from 5th, but with my start I dropped back to 6th or so. After a couple of crashes and good battles I was in 4th, very good position for me. Then I was passed by the bmw (sorry I don't know who it was, but great pass!) and I span out over a kerb, low speed but it wrecked my car :( I'll be back next time!

Hi all,

So, there's some changes happening to the GSC club I want to lay out for you all.

First of all, we're reducing the number of events per week to 3. This is to ensure grids are better filled, not only on GSC, but on other games too. If we see the 3 events aren't enough and we have enough demand I can always add more. This is also to stop people jumping around back and forth between events; we won't have two events of the same cars on any night.

Main events will take place on Monday, Wednesday, and either Friday or Saturday.

So, why Friday or Saturday? It's a two week, alternating event. One week we'll run a GT Endurance on Saturday, and the next week we'll run an event on Friday. This is so that clubs like Rf2 can run their own GT events too (so basically we rotate between us). You'll still get a GT event every week.

Show you support for the other clubs when we don't race in GSC! Hopefully players of other games will likewise support us.

Any feedback or suggestions for your race club is welcome in this thread. I've already mixed up the two Camaro's on one night, or Mini and Opala same night, in order for everyone to get to use the cars they like. Just remember that even when we run the cars you like a little less, it's a good idea to support the race clubs.

Here's the plan for the next two weeks just to be clear:

Mon 24th - Mini, Opala 2x20
Wed 26th- F3, FClassic 2x20
Sat 29th - GT Endurance 1x80
Track: Greenwood Roadway Zolder

Mon 31st - Camaro SS, Camaro 1968 2x20
Wed 2nd - GT Sprint Ford GT Vs Corvette 2x20
Fri 4th - V8 2x20
Track: Mosport

As you see you still get GT cars each week, and you can still get an endurance race on other games like rF2. And well, we'll see how this goes.

Last edited:
My start from pole wasn't even funny maybe even some inconvenience for some guys behind me too sorry for that, so yea, lucky to maintain 2nd, I felt confident I would soon round up Jan and take the lead back but despite what he says in his report it really wasn't that soon at all, it felt like many many laps chasing hard, some gains here and then some losses on other sections, then it looked like his tyres went a bit earlier than mine which made the pass happen when he scrubbed out wide, I now pushed hard on the last good bit of rubber I had and started building a gap.
My pit in was very cautious and I maybe put in a few litres of fuel I didn't need so when I came out there was Jan again about 2secs behind, so no relaxing cruise to the finish but another full stint of push to almost the finish.
Well done Jan with amazing pace in possibly the most tricky car in that mod?, good job Matej working through to 3rd.
Thank you RD and Rupe for such a quick server fix, I missed it happening while pouring a drink!.

miniflyer2-png.47228

A mix of New and Old
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Mini
Race 1: We'll be in the Mini Cooper
Race 2: We go old School in the Opala
Track: Greenwood Roadway (Download)

Race 1 : Mini
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 20 mins

Leave server and rejoin with Opala

Race 2 : Opala
Practice:
20:55 GMT
Qualifying: 21:10 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap )
Race 2 : 20 mins

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

1. Andrew James
  2. Kevin Ryan
  3. Jan Kokemüller
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. Jörn Horbelt
  6. Joao Fernandes
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Don't forget the server is running with level 1 ABS.
Don't forget all the Mini's have launch control, assign a button to it.

1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
  4. Change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box.

Example of track limits for a track

Last edited:
vr2dqg9.png

Antilock brake, traction control and stability control available for this event to cater for all skill levels, and only 20% damage. So, don't be shy, sign up!

Track: Zolder (Download)

Race 1 - F3
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
Race 1 : 20 mins

Leave server and rejoin with Formula Classic

Race 2 - Formula Classic
Practice:
20:55 GMT
Qualifying: 21:10 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap )
Race 2 : 20 mins

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

1. Andrew James
  2. Steven Scott
  3. Jörn Horbelt
  4. Dion Vais
  5. Andreas Scholz
  6. Jan Kokemüller
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Joao Fernandes
  9. Yuri Kasdorp
  10. Damian Ros
  11. Tobias Liesaus
  12. Stig Bidstrup
  13. Brendan McVeigh
  14. Jan Mikuž
  15. Rene van Zijp
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
EBOsnPb.jpg

Download the Mod here.
Install Instructions here.

Track: Zolder (Download)

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT
Warm up: 20:40 GMT
Race: 20:50 GMT - 80 Minutes

• 50% Damage
  • Low ABS Available
  • Low Traction Control Available

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap. First corner incidents will be investigated.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Jan Kokemüller
  3. Paul Hurlow
  4. Yuri Kasdorp
  5. Matej Lakota
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Troy Barman
  8. Corrado Conti
  9. Tobias Liesaus
  10. Franklin Stegink
  11. Theo van den Brink
  12. Andres Redondo
  13. Angelo dos Santos
  14. Morne Du Plooy
  15. Joao Fernandes
  16. Genci Estebanez
  17. Jörn Horbelt
  18. Davy Vandevenne
  19. Dion Vais
  20. Andy Vandevelde
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Don't forget to replace the reel feel from the BES mod as it changes it back to default after the update of GSC to V1.15

Last edited:
I enjoyed aswell. Im enjoying those cars.
The race had some nasty accidents and reckless driving in the first few meters, which cost me a lot of positions.
Eventually I recovery to 4th.
But then the race, my personal race, felt into a void...being 45 secs behind the guy ahead and more than a minute ahead of the car behind...I wasnt having fun driving alone.
There wasnt any points or nothing at stake, so I just took my car to the pit and left the race.

Club races are fun.
But I would really love to have an League and some more serious appointments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%