Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Yes, unfortunately there were several occasions where the rules went out the window. I expect better in future races or I'll take further action. I have already PMd some of the people who were using chat speak in the race. There's been so much after the race to deal with it's starting to suck my enjoyment from it.

The rules are there to be followed. Don't follow the rules, don't race. Simple as that.

To those who had fair races, thank you all. Can we all just work to have another great (and better) race next weekend? Thanks all.

Personally I had a stunner of a race. I had maybe 10 minutes alone in a lull, but the other 70... wow. Battles here and there, always a car near me. Pit stop, back out in same position, and then worked my way up into 10th when Wedsley pitted. We then had what must have been 20 minutes flat out battling, Wedsley trying to get past me on fresh tires. Since I joined RD that was the longest and most intense battle I've had! I managed to hold on to the spot (and thanks Wedsley for not trying any crazy moves) with a tough and fair battle between us.

Brought it home in 10th after starting I think 18th? Maybe 17th? Very very pleased with my race, only one mistake all race and that was minor.

Thanks everyone for showing and racing! Please come again!! These large gids mean the racing will stay as good as it was today.

I'm flying to the UK tomorrow and won't be racing until the end of next week, but I'll try and get some screenshots up before I go!

Really fantastic. The particular battle by nearly 20 minutes with Andrew in the final part of the race was amazing. Congratulations to all.

Really fantastic. The particular battle by nearly 20 minutes with Andrew in the final part of the race was amazing. Congratulations to all.
I was coming up to lap you guys with 2 to go, knew from Andrew on teampeak you guys had a great battle and decided to let you guys go for it! (Thanks for the advice there Andrew)

I was having fun until I got too busy watching the guy in front live dangerously and nearly spin by catching the edge of the track, and followed suit. Unfortunately I planted my grill in the armco in the middle of the downhill esses. While I tried to recover from the spin, I narrowly missed hitting some other cars with my efforts, so I quit out :poop:. Gutted really :( I loved the track and had managed to get the car dialled in for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back