Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Oh dear, was it from behid in T1 on first lap really hard so my rear wing left for the moon and right rear tyre puctured. Was impossible to drive and it is a loooooooooooong way to the pit-guys who was screaming like hell that I shall come in to pit but as I said. Impossible to drive and I did not want to be in the way a whole lap so I pressed escape.
This was a pity as I was looking forward to this race but **** happens and this it.
Hope you had fun guys. I Went for whiskeyand a good movie instead.

Yea, disaster... In Q someone was breaking hard on the racing line despite having me close behind. I could hardly avoid hitting him just to be pushed off the track a corner later by him... Then the game minimized on my fast lap and instead of being 2nd or 3rd on the grid I was 6th. Then in the race I was moving up until I touched with a Ford GT and went off and lost some time and places.. Don't know whose fault it was or maybe it was racing accident, didn't watch the replay. After that I was driving fine until I was about to lap Richard. He was so unpredictable that I ended up in the gravel and lost more time and positions. When I caught him a few corners later again, he made lapping as hard as it can be. Man, use your brain and mirrors sometimes! Driving in the middle of the track way slower than usual isn't a good way to let others cars through! A few laps later I spun, this time it was my fault. But it ended my race because I couldn't start the car again for some reason, don't know why. Shame it ended like this because I had a chance of really solid result, I could easily be on the podium but some people didn't let me...

Personally I had a stunner of a race. I had maybe 10 minutes alone in a lull, but the other 70... wow. Battles here and there, always a car near me. Pit stop, back out in same position, and then worked my way up into 10th when Wedsley pitted. We then had what must have been 20 minutes flat out battling, Wedsley trying to get past me on fresh tires. Since I joined RD that was the longest and most intense battle I've had! I managed to hold on to the spot (and thanks Wedsley for not trying any crazy moves) with a tough and fair battle between us.

Brought it home in 10th after starting I think 18th? Maybe 17th? Very very pleased with my race, only one mistake all race and that was minor.

Thanks everyone for showing and racing! Please come again!! These large gids mean the racing will stay as good as it was today.

I'm flying to the UK tomorrow and won't be racing until the end of next week, but I'll try and get some screenshots up before I go!

I think it was my fault there 1st corner, watching the replays, didn't expect him to brake as early and my heavy corvette couln't stop anymore. having to break earlier doesn't help. He backed out of it earlier, that caused me to loose focus I guess, sorry but wasn't Jan's fault there!

Last edited:
I was the audi who got slamed by jan's porsche after he hit the wall and bounced back on track. Nothing I could do :( Had a great race though on two pit stops. Always on fresh tires :D

Oh and guys on qualifying on lap 1, I was trying to slow down to open the gap with the guy in the front and someone overtook me and then someone else tried to do the same 5 secs later... I don't really want to name people, but you made me feel like a (...)

Great race guys, sad to see Davy spin on the 2nd lap (reminds me of something i did lol) but after that i was pretty much gone. Didnt know that i was cooking my left front tire the whole race. right before my pit stop i looked and it had a sliver left on it. Also fought through my load cell not giving me enough braking, thats the one think i hate about having a load cell brake.

I'll take all this feedback, positive and negative, and work towards making the next event even better. Don't forget this was our first Endurance event. I think overall it went very well, there are just some places we need to work on, like that first lap and cars overtaking in qualifying. Thanks everyone for racing, and please continue supporting the club so we can make the events even better.

Bought GSC2013 today and got it installed and the track and mod done and stumbled in the server to check it out before sign up, totally clueless about the cars so grabbed a Nissan and done the little bit of practice left, surprised to start front row but my start was poor so lost a couple, happy to be settled in with no incidents and managed to reclaim 2nd and began to match Troy until I had a monumental off at the final turn, I couldn't believe the damage was so little and I recovered in 4th, inherited 3rd when Tom and Angelo tangled on the run up to T2.
The bulk of my race was now chasing the back of Angelo for many laps, managed to pit ok about the midway mark but lost tons of time, had another little dink in to the wall on the exit of the hairpin and just decided to hobble it home in 3rd.

Grats Troy and Angelo and all finishers

Many thanks Andrew and RD

Reactions: Nox
Well, nothing more to say. A great and long race and a good result (for what I expected). This is first time I have the chance to fight for almost 30 laps: thanks Joao, I missed you in the second stint. ;)
Overall, clean drivers on a very nice track I've never raced.

That nissans were too fast.

See you in Interlagos

Thanks guys for a fantastic race! Sorry for being involved in that first corner incident that destroyed so many races. :( Seeing the replay, maybe I could have braked a bit later, but in that split second I didn't want to be so close to Matej going into turn 1.
Then I was hit from behind and a passenger from there… Luckily, the pit crew could fix most of the damage and I could rejoin the field. From then on, I had so many great battles that made up for that moment. Even managed to finish in 6th position in the end. Really looking forward to the next Endurance event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back