Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Ahhh, game crashed on me on the switch from Practive to Quali… I try to rejoin, but it says "session closed"
Yes, you can't join in the race session. But the race session is over. I crashed on lap 3, and Tobias was already 3 seconds up by then and extending it. He left now, so looks like the event is dead.

Very disappointing after how much fun everyone said they had at Interlagos the other week. I expected a better showing. @Tobias Liesaus @Jan Kokemüller Thank you for participating and supporting the event; sorry it didn't give you much racing today.

Wow, thats great. 18 signs.
I hope we can get at least 15 to race. It should be really interesting.
It would be so cool if we manage to sort a League, about 10 rounds, with those cars. I would be so in....;)
A field of almost 20 cars is amazing, Hopefully with a longer race time people wont quit right away after having a wreck because it is a pretty long race and you can make up alot of time by just simply being consistent and keeping it on the road.

A field of almost 20 cars is amazing, Hopefully with a longer race time people wont quit right away after having a wreck because it is a pretty long race and you can make up alot of time by just simply being consistent and keeping it on the road.
We need to race it as an endurance race, not flat out every lap. Hope I don't crash out at T1 now :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back