Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

The first race was better for me. I managed to gain positions and then maintained a consistent pace to avoid loosing control.

The second one started great with me leading one lap but Jan and Jörn were faster and pulled away from me. And then came the crash in the hairpin which broke my steering and soon after my race ended.

Jan, no problem there. I knew you guys were faster so i stayed left to avoid contact between us. Better than words this is the video of our battle.

• Deleted member 151827

I'm in. Everything sorted and ready to roll! Hopefully my bad back will let me run the whole race. See you there. :)

The RD races are for ALL skill levels, and the club events aren't about the winning. It's about having fun, clean racing. Usually there's someone around about your skill level; some of the best battles I have are near the back (because that's where I always am) but it's hardly ever boring.

All, we're getting a really nice grid! I'm very excited about the race! Please feel free to join the teamspeak server. It's more fun that way, and it's also more practical. It's easier dealing with a blue flag, for example, when both drivers involved can just voice to the other what they are doing, "staying on the left, go through," or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back