Warmup: 5 min
Race: Half distance
parc ferme: off so you can tweak the car after qualy
Password: Clubpassword RD

Notes:
new skinpack 8.0!!!
Delete the old skinpack first

Hi everyone

Would you be interested in doing a complete Season based on the Nascar Series. The series would be held on a monday evening and would probably be half distance. If you are interested could you please let us know as soon as possible by replying to this thread.

Please also post any idea's or suggestions you may have to help us on our way.

Thanks

That would be great Steve, it would give the game sure more regardness. What i already wanted suggested are to think in sprint and normal race, means half and full distance races. This we could do already in the racing club alternating.
For a league we could use this for two races per event. Means one day half distance, next day full distance per event for example. Maybe if possible start grid for full race taken from the result of sprint race. If one race i would prefer full lenght race, last one was over so fast, and with probably more drivers it would be better.
And yes, the races are sure very interesting and eventful also very unique here on RD so possibly a broadcast would be great but isn´t essentially.
And sure, i´m interested.

yes Steve for a championship and if he have possibility to broadcast is great think for promote ARCA ansd if he have possibility to place the race sunday is a big chance for attract some from american country.

B_Zimmerman
TSF Staff

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm
marc69be wrote:
what if we donate to the sim factory would that speed things? I'm willing? maybe if enough of us donate they can get new models and series out?

Thanks for the offer and interest. Unfortunately its not quite as simple as that. Donations for something like this can actually be a.problem when you are dealing with licensed content and likeness with major players such as car vendors, Nascar and other major product brands. Some may tell you if its not being sold its ok, but that can not be any farther from the truth. so please allow us a bit more time to get things in line and then we can hopefully share more specific detail with you. We are going to be expanding soon and while no release date is set for asr2, we will be adding and releasing more content in asr which should be interesting for many. Hopefully the void in a actual realistic truck, cup and even nw simulation will soon be a thing of the past

Latest News

Back