ARCA Sim Racing

amazing racing

First i want to say Thank You to my family, ... :wink:, no - who i have to thanks are Erik for the fast skin, Ingemar for the to me great setup and Bjorn for managing me during the race :redface: as well as James for having a unlucky pit and to the yellow 5 laps before finish
icon_lol.gif

Qualified in fourth behind Steve with same time. Anyhow, this had consequences for the race :rolleyes:. First pit in yellow refueled up so no more fuel was needed for me but Steve pit in front of me, remember with same time in qualy and i couldn´t leave pits, lost a place. To the restart Steve had then almost a spin, me and patrick pass him but the train in front was gone - wasn´t able to catch them. Then Erik cames fast, overtook me and i hanging on, unfortunatly mistake from him and i´m back in 4th. With James late pitstop was already happy for 3rd place but next yellow open the race again. Pitted how Bjorn said :redface: and got new tyres and grilltape to 75%. Again Steve parking like a woman in front of me but he spin out of pits, like a woman how i said :wink: (I need to place me better next). Restart went great, passes Adam inside, next corner also Erik for the lead. Only one lap to go, was nervous like hell :cool: but hold it to finish. :woot:, what a race :redface:.
Thanks all guys, i never expected such intense racing. The 50 laps flying by like nothing, i´m really impressed. And 1-0 RD
icon_lol.gif
. 2-0 with qualifying
icon_lol.gif

CU next one, ... unbelievable
18.gif

Latest News

Back