ARCA Sim Racing

CONGRATS ANDREAS GREAT RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
unfortunely for me it has been a bad race....bad setup and hard tyres (never tested) has been fatal for me.
i'm good with set-up in real and virtual race but ,as for KART RACING PRO, i found quit tricky understand the stock car.....infact i used at the end the default set-up (good but not my way to push well)....infact i took so many risk that i did several mistake during the practice (as someone noticed) :) :)
hope to understand this car as fast as i can !!

i'm good with set-up in real and virtual race but ,as for KART RACING PRO, i found quit tricky understand the stock car.....infact i used at the end the default set-up (good but not my way to push well)....infact i took so many risk that i did several mistake during the practice (as someone noticed) :) :)
hope to understand this car as fast as i can !!

I also spun often in training before but with Ingemar´s setup i felt very confident, was understeer but faster then my own one before. Ask and you can get one for sure next event.
And hard tyres wasn´t necessary for this short one, i drove with all on soft med (2).

@ Kevin: Thanks a lot for the vid :doublethumb:.

I also spun often in training before but with Ingemar´s setup i felt very confident, was understeer but faster then my own one before. Ask and you can get one for sure next event.
And hard tyres wasn´t necessary for this short one, i drove with all on soft med (2).

Just wanted to say - there is no tyre compound choice in ARCA!

The 'soft med' bit is "pad compound" - this is brake pads, not tyres :)

In ARCA, you either run with brand new Hoosier slicks, or you run with '3 lap scuffs' Hoosiers - which are the same tyres, just warmed up for 3 laps. But nobody uses the 3 laps scuffs, so just put the slicks on each time and don't worry about it :)

Latest News

Back