AC ANNOUNCEMENT: New Fat-Alfie championship including Battenbergring

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I host an event in rF2 on Thursdays so only Tuesday is possible for me.
Of course, my preference is the 250 GTO v TVR Griffith 200.
I would also join with the long tail, GT40, etc. but Grp C is not for me. :)

Last edited:
car: Ferrari 458 (street or S1) or any well powered street car
day: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

my comment:
I'd like to see street cars, because I'd like the imagination of being in a street race. The 458 street version is a very well balanced powerful street car. Very lively but somehow easy to handle. The 458 S1 can compare to the Porsche cup cars.

I'm a fan single car events, because of the close challenge under the same conditions for everyone.

car: Ferrari 458 (street or S1) or any well powered street car
day: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

my comment:
I'd like to see street cars, because I'd like the imagination of being in a street race. The 458 street version is a very well balanced powerful street car. Very lively but somehow easy to handle. The 458 S1 can compare to the Porsche cup cars.

I'm a fan single car events, because of the close challenge under the same conditions for everyone.
Reik,

I really want your preference of the options I have given in the first post.

Thank you.

Car : Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
Day : Any

My schedule isn't set enough to know what will work, but it's flexible. As far as cars, after the race Wednesday in the mazda, I'm inclined to say the slower the car the better :), but I think this weekends race in the porsche could be a good test to see how a faster car runs (I haven't done many races at these tracks with this group).

Might complicate things too much but maybe if we had enough numbers, we could run a "PRO and AM" class, with a car like the Alfa GTA being the AM pick, just a thought :coffee:

Either way, I really do want some more time in some group C cars, but I just don't feel in control enough to do more than hotlap in those beasts on these tracks. Would love to run a couple more one off races with group C though :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reik,

I really want your preference of the options I have given in the first post.

Thank you.
Ah, sorry mate. I completely overlooked the green letters. Here you are:

Car: Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
Day: Thursday

After the first read I thought, it's about gathering all free input.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back