ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
since update to 1.17.7 my sessions list is empty, I did no other changes to my system. Furthermore no new sessions are registered. Best laps on Circuits are well registered, widgets also functioning.
The Accresults file ist updated, but nothing is shown in sessions. The log file has no red lines. I am struggling for some days now to solve the issue, but cannnot find a solution.

Someone can help?

Thx.

Romain

Hello,
since update to 1.17.7 my sessions list is empty, I did no other changes to my system. Furthermore no new sessions are registered. Best laps on Circuits are well registered, widgets also functioning.
The Accresults file ist updated, but nothing is shown in sessions. The log file has no red lines. I am struggling for some days now to solve the issue, but cannnot find a solution.

Someone can help?

Thx.

Romain
Hi Romain,
There's 2 possible reasons I can think of.

Firstly, there is a splitter bar between the sessions list and the laps list. I made a change to save the splitter position and restore that on the next restart. However, I didn't set a default size so the sessions would start at zero height until you changed it (not my greatest moment, I have to admit). For the latest release (1.17.9) it does enforce a minimum size so it doesn't get hidden. This could be the reason you don't see sessions
Xxbb34U.gif

Secondly, if you do see the sessions list, but that is empty, it could be that a saved filter is in effect. Press the Clear button and that should display all sessions

Hi,
I can't get Leaderboard-s to work. Tab stays empty showing only "No records found for track"... message. Log shows some connections to db that are followed by massage "WARNING ResultsDB.runLeaderboardQuery : Could not find lap detail in database for track".
I have uploaded diagnostics with "25_V4VWVbXMnO9X8pSfqOg87S1Q5oscoiZ8A8yi5Pt4" ID.
Please let me know if I do something wrong (I checked an older app version and different PC but behaviour was unchanged, also I tried clicking "Circuits: Rebuild" button).

Also I mistakenly pointed "Folders: ARC Folder" path to "Documents" folder, so I didn't select proper subfolder and created files were just placed in main directory. After that "Move ACC Rsults data folder to another location" didn't work. After app restart path in "Folders: ARC Folder" changed but data was still written to "Documents" folder. Modyfying registry entry with proper path fixed it.

Last edited:
Hi,
I can't get Leaderboard-s to work. Tab stays empty showing only "No records found for track"... message. Log shows some connections to db that are followed by massage "WARNING ResultsDB.runLeaderboardQuery : Could not find lap detail in database for track".
I have uploaded diagnostics with "25_V4VWVbXMnO9X8pSfqOg87S1Q5oscoiZ8A8yi5Pt4" ID.
Please let me know if I do something wrong (I checked an older app version and different PC but behaviour was unchanged, also I tried clicking "Circuits: Rebuild" button).

Also I mistakenly pointed "Folders: ARC Folder" path to "Documents" folder, so I didn't select proper subfolder and created files were just placed in main directory. After that "Move ACC Rsults data folder to another location" didn't work. After app restart path in "Folders: ARC Folder" changed but data was still written to "Documents" folder. Modyfying registry entry with proper path fixed it.
Everyone is in the blacklist for some reason. In the Blacklist dropdown, select ignore blacklist and rows will display.

EDIT: It actually looks like an initialisation issue and the blacklist isn't working correctly the first time

I'll check why this is later

Last edited:
Does anyone know why, in recent updates, ACR is splitting mine and my team mates stints in an endurance race? They used to be correctly combined into one session - now they're getting split. You can see here that the first lap of my session is the last lap of the my team mates stint. Why aren't they just in one session anymore, like they should be? Makes evaluating the race much harder, and it's misleading
2023-04-16_13-18-48.jpg

2023-04-16_13-18-57.jpg

Does anyone know why, in recent updates, ACR is splitting mine and my team mates stints in an endurance race? They used to be correctly combined into one session - now they're getting split. You can see here that the first lap of my session is the last lap of the my team mates stint. Why aren't they just in one session anymore, like they should be? Makes evaluating the race much harder, and it's misleadingView attachment 655846
View attachment 655847
TBH, I can't really remember how this works and I never run endurance races, so it is difficult for me to test, and session changes are a bit of a nightmare as ACC doesn't explicitly indicate when a session changes. As a result, I usually end up fixing one thing, and another breaks.

Having said that, if I can't fix this for you, at the very least I should be able to give you a manual option to link the different stints into a single session.

Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what I can do

TBH, I can't really remember how this works and I never run endurance races, so it is difficult for me to test, and session changes are a bit of a nightmare as ACC doesn't explicitly indicate when a session changes. As a result, I usually end up fixing one thing, and another breaks.

Having said that, if I can't fix this for you, at the very least I should be able to give you a manual option to link the different stints into a single session.

Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what I can do
Awesome, thanks mate! I've exported the diagnostics and uploaded it - my user ID is Rnfl5KSNzazdY-X2oxSds6wsFJYzFm_gvEejX3LZdEw
Honestly, other than this, the app has been flawless and I consider it essential for running ACC properly. So yeah, massive thanks!

ACC Results Companion V1.18.0 Released (here)

Either download from the above link or via the Check for Updates/Install Latest Update button in the app

Alignment With ACC 1.9
The 3 new GT3 cars (Ferrari 296, Lambo EVO2 and Porsche 992) have been added along with the Valencia track. Corner names are available on Valencia (either via the Corner Names widget) or mousing over the image in the app. 2022 versions of all other tracks have been added, which is now the default year for DHE tyres. Yes, I know 2022 uses DHF tyres but ACC is still reporting these as DHE.

For the leaderboard, other peoples' laps with the new cars will show as "Unknown car" until they update ARC to this version.

The heatmaps for tyre pressure and temperatures have been updated with the new ranges.

Other
A default size has been added to the splitter control between sessions and laps on the sessions page (so the sessions list isn't initially hidden).

I haven't had time to look at other issues reported in the last week, so any fixes for these will be in the next release

Finally
Thanks again for all those you have hit the Donate button. I really appreciate it

First install (update) doesn't show any new track due to the following error:
[00000001-00.0|00.0|0] 2023-04-22 13:37:43 ERROR ResultsDB.addCircuitDefinition : Error adding track definition unknown - SQL logic error
table circuits has no column named dhf_tyre_primary_track

after restart track appears but no 2022 for american track pack. Is it expected ?

Last edited:
First install (update) doesn't show any new track due to the following error:
[00000001-00.0|00.0|0] 2023-04-22 13:37:43 ERROR ResultsDB.addCircuitDefinition : Error adding track definition unknown - SQL logic error
table circuits has no column named dhf_tyre_primary_track

after restart track appears but no 2022 for american track pack. Is it expected ?
Well spotted. The SQL updates were in the wrong order so after a restart it should be fine.

And yes, I managed to miss the American tracks - I'll get an update out for these

ACC Results Companion V1.18.0 Announcement
It has been pointed out the upgrade procedure isn't correct, so after updating to V1.18.0, the 2022 tracks will not be immediately visible.

If you restart ARC, they should be correct after this.

I'll put an update out shortly

Hello, I'm wondering if I've done something wrong during the install.

I got unknow car and I cannot select sessions.

I'm using the last versions and with fresh install.

Annotation 2023-04-23 014021.jpg

Latest News

Back