2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, there it is. :)

Also in the RDTCC S9 intro video there was footage of them running there :D

Oh well. Have fun with that distance guys :p

It's included in the skin template
Thanks! Here is the thumbnail for a upcoming video:p
A drivers perspective of Server 2 - Race 1
VZr0NiB.jpg

It was hard to keep up with the last minute changes so I have updated the spotter guides just for the records. Now that the races did happened, I'm sure they are right! :p I just thought it might be of an interest for some of you…
EDIT 2: here they are, back with a last correction. Hope I got everything right this time! Please tell me if anything is wrong…

RDTCC_S9_spotter_guide_r3r4_div1.jpg RDTCC_S9_spotter_guide_r3r4_div2.jpg

Last edited:
While you at it make the video....
Only thing left is recording, thats a press of a button...then last thing is uploading, also a press of a button. Takes way less than 60 sec ;)

So you take all the effort for an incident report but you dont want to take the effort to do so :O_o:

I guess that goes for smartphone users?

I have a Nokia 2760 from 2009, which has a **** camera and has no connection to the net. So if you haven't got the skills to make a video, RD would tell it's drivers to buy a smartphone for several hundreth dollars to record the replay(which could still look crap being recorded on a phone)?

Well, not gonna waste money on that.

In my view the admins have enough work creating and managing this fantastic event for us. Just imagine how much time they put into to viewing all the pre-qualy laps let alone the time put in setting up each race, broadcasting, reviewing reports, etc etc.

I am not saying that I am not grateful for the work they do behind the scenes. I am.

But how does the pre-qualy now count as an arguement for the admins/organisers that own the game not taking a look at the replay themselves? Pre-Qualy is over, duh:p

- Setting up each race

Yeah, I remember the problems for the reverse grid at Cascavel... didn't go without a hitch.

- Broadcast

Needs attention aswell as it seems it doesn't go smoothly.

- Reviewing reports

Not that much, since we have to do the video and they look at it.

I just wanna say this "do-it-yourself-video-evidence" thing is a first. I've never been in a league that tells it's drivers to create video evidence:O_o:

But even with that or reverse grids, I'll still come back so you don't have to tell me about "if you don't like it, leave, it is like it is and you signed up to those rules" again:D

I guess that goes for smartphone users?

I have a Nokia 2760 from 2009, which has a **** camera and has no connection to the net. So if you haven't got the skills to make a video, RD would tell it's drivers to buy a smartphone for several hundreth dollars to record the replay(which could still look crap being recorded on a phone)?

Well, not gonna waste money on that.
They dont tell you to buy a phone, thats something brought up yourself.
Let me ask you this, if there was a tutorial to make a video within 10 minutes, would that change things for you to do it or is it still to much hassle?

I just wanna say this "do-it-yourself-video-evidence" thing is a first. I've never been in a league that tells it's drivers to create video evidence:O_o:
Well as you are a long time member here, you must be familiar with the rules, the video making rule is there for ages since the start... dont tell me you dont know it as I have seen you in more leagues at RD than this one....

ffs.............it's just a GAME;)
If you read the rules and agreed them, stick with it:)

Maybe for future championship, drivers should be screened upfront before they could enter.
Misbehaviour, no-shows and other misconduct should have consequences for entering future compo's.
Anyway that's just me thinking:D....................

Hello everyone
a small idea, why not put a server, one week before, for rotation in terms of qualifying or training to be able to drive with all the participants of Division 1 and 2, there will be no more than thirty drivers the same evening on one week because the private training conditions are never the same as a server (loss ForceFeedback and other), or so hot lap over one week thirty best on server 1 thirty other on the server 2
thank you, I have spent a good evening yesterday, damage to drinking before the race too much beer, it costs me to miss the departure of the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back