2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a recap on my race after some much needed sleep, Race 1 was pretty dull after like 3 laps. Think I ended up with like 15 seconds to the car behind and 5 to the car in front. I wasn't driving that well so that explains it.

Race 2 got caught up in the T2 crash and had a butt load of damage, tried coming through the order and got to 6th.

As much as I have said I am not a fan of the reverse grid, if I'm honest this is one of the more enjoyable touring car leagues I have driven. Am happy to be racing here :) So thanks to the admins for putting on another event and of course to the broadcast team for getting the round out to the public! NOW TO SUZUKA :D

Not necessarly live but post race on youtube. Sure live can be fun too, but for those who wants filling a report, learning opponent behavior or like me enjoy the race in which I paryicipate and se all the action, this can be an opportunity

Not necessarly live but post race on youtube. Sure live can be fun too, but for those who wants filling a report, learning opponent behavior or like me enjoy the race in which I paryicipate and se all the action, this can be an opportunity
Ah cool! I will keep doing these videos till the end of the season. I highly doubt there would be a "highlights" sort of video for division 2 though. I would love to do that but I don't have time.

Ah cool! I will keep doing these videos till the end of the season. I highly doubt there would be a "highlights" sort of video for division 2 though. I would love to do that but I don't have time.

I could do a highlights video during the week. I have the editing software.

And with some permission from admins if someone wants to do commentry on the highlights then that would be good.

EDIT:
Even a jingle for the start would be cool too with a quick intro / look at the championship positions at the start of the video.

@Vimal Ana What software do you use to read the replay files?? I have had a look at the built in editor and it doesn't look very good. The video quality is only 800x600 and I can't fint anything online to properly edit the videos.

Enjoyed most of the racing last night, although I don't think I had a straight panel on the car in both races!

Have to apologise to Ben Hackeson for leaving my braking too late going into turn 1, race 2 I think. I lost you some places and wouldn't blame you in the least for sending a video to the Disciplinary, I deserve it.

Last edited:
I'm about to file a "crash-compilation", anybody interested or will you just wait until the official verdicts? :whistling:

I have to say, most of the events come from the same drivers...

P.S.: 32 incidents from Race 2 by just scratching the surface and jumping around in the pack, so there are definitely some that I missed.

Last edited:
Is it against the rules to file reports of incidents that I personally wasn't involved in?

I'd gladly go through the replays for this, as the amount of unfairness in these races broke way over my threshold... And yes, even after calming down and having a good night's sleep. This was worse than a random club event for the most part. :O_o:
I would do the same for Div 2, specially because I'm in a full week holiday.

Instead of complaining, I will just spend my time practising and doing what I can do to make my experience better in future rounds, by filing incident reports.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm feeling too happy to do this :D

And also this I suspect:
3df449c975a2571ca9b2bb7dcd5d05f8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm about to file a "crash-compilation", anybody interested or will you just wait until the official verdicts? :whistling:

I have to say, most of the events come from the same drivers...

P.S.: 32 incidents from Race 2 by just scratching the surface and jumping around in the pack, so there are definitely some that I missed.
In my opinion, incident occurs during racing and this is part of racing. I was spinned in race 2 and lost 10 position because of this. I have continu the race and gain 1-2 position. This is racing, not drivers bashing.. I don't know why we need to use this kind of system. Like every system, some wil try to get benefit of it for nothing and we will losing time.

I suggest that if you are judging you have been implicated in a volunteer action to pull you out of the race, you will do the steps to make a report like Bram says, this will minimize those who wants takes benifit. This is serious racing, we are not ladies and don't need to bitch each other just for position.

****Maybe if Bram have the replay file, we can only report the time and car numbers instead of videos. But the person who want to complaint need to do his homeworks.

Check your replay, learn your opponents, mainly those who wreck you or give you some hard time, then apply correction for next race. That's the way it should be.

Just because a lot of people wreck we need to change rules? Now I'm questionning the serious of this league if we go we a complaint department of racing. Wow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back