2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And coming back to my problems for a moment...having been depressed for almost a year I really need the feeling of success which I have got from elsewhere thus far. I also need to set goals, but if I set them too high (like now) it will stress me out and drop my mood. And since being competitive is the best way of fun I can have, I better look at something I have a chance of winning at, or at least close so.

The end, move along. Nothing else to see about my problems. ^^' I'm also being investigated for possibly possessing Aspergers. Judge me about that - be looked down at.

Also, the quote in my signature was invented from depression being in the background of my simracing activities!

I enjoyed the races!! Was in a battle or pushing to catch up to a battle ahead the entire event. And I personally enjoy battling an aggressive driver if its kept cleanish. My battles with Theo and Tero (amongst others) were really really fun but frustrating at the same time. Race 2 didn't go to plan but that was mainly my own fault. But I just understand why some people are upset.

And coming back to my problems for a moment...having been depressed for almost a year I really need the feeling of success which I have got from elsewhere thus far. I also need to set goals, but if I set them too high (like now) it will stress me out and drop my mood. And since being competitive is the best way of fun I can have, I better look at something I have a chance of winning at, or at least close so.

The end, move along. Nothing else to see about my problems. ^^' I'm also being investigated for possibly possessing Aspergers. Judge me about that - be looked down at.

Also, the quote in my signature was invented from depression being in the background of my simracing activities!

I think a lot of people can relate to that, me included. I have fun by doing well the vast majority of the time.

I enjoyed the races!! Was in a battle or pushing to catch up to a battle ahead the entire event. And I personally enjoy battling an aggressive driver if its kept cleanish. My battles with Theo and Tero (amongst others) were really really fun but frustrating at the same time. Race 2 didn't go to plan but that was mainly my own fault. But I just understand why some people are upset.
Good to hear, thx. I quite enjoyed the racing in Race 1 also :) I tried my best to be clean while being aggressive at times. And also applying some eye for an eye type racing (race 2 mostly) :D But I also made mistakes. I need to go through the replay to get a better picture of them and then contact some people. But I want fresh eyes for that and Bathurst 1000 is starting soon so replay viewing will have to wait until tomorrow.

Soooo... Did anyone at all have any fun tonight?

Actually, I did! Overtaking so many cars during R2 was fun, never thought I'd end up on the podium, just wanted to reach the Top 10.

I don't look down on you for that - there's the possibility that I have the Asperger Syndrome aswell.

I also want to be successful at the leagues I am active in, but sometimes failures discourage me where I feel like I want to travel back in time to go back to the moment where I failed. But that's impossible, so I have to deal with it and move on. After a few days or so, I am starting to look ahead rather than back and focus on the next race. I don't want to give up. I enjoy simracing. I always come back. Just like Freddy.

Urgh, Freddy... *Shudders*

I don't look down on you for that - there's the possibility that I have the Asperger Syndrome aswell.

I also want to be successful at the leagues I am active in, but sometimes failures discourage me where I feel like I want to travel back in time to go back to the moment where I failed.
:inlove:

Because we have a review team that doesn't always consist of people owning a game.
Well the last thing a person needs is to be penalized by people who don't even play the game. The people responsible for the penalties should have knowledge of the game, that's priority number one....

There are some reports saying that SCE, after the last few updates, became a bit more unpredictable with Multiplayer...and is something Reiza should be working on, I guess...or better saying, I hope.

In the end the lag was quite severe, I was fighting hard with Theo and for quite a few times I was inside his car almost driving it.

About the race...once I got promoted to Server 1, my target was to do enough to stay there. I think I manage that, although with difficulty.

First of all thanks for the event, Admin and racers ..... to be honest ,I have to say I simply cant understand all the complaints and crying and moaning about goin on here .....personally for me I am not comfortable with FWD cars , either racing them or with the setup, I prefer RWD more, but I came here for the competition and to learn as much as I can and have fun ...I didn't come here for an ego boost !!! ... and yes it was fun !!! and yes I got taken out in race 2 , but it happens , I am not moaning about it ....also I think reverse grid is not as bad some of you guys make it sound , I think you just have to be just a little patient and watch the other guys brake points and line just a bit and not go steaming in right from t1..thats how its done in real life isn't it ?? , then everything will be just fine ...I mean the lap times differences were not 10 secs or something was it ? , so reverse grids are perfectly ok if you just use your brains :p .....

well anyway here is my race report , didn't hook up a good lap in quali, started 21 st .... but my race pace was good , and mange to make up some positions with some nice battles along the way and ended up 16 th in race 1 .. Race 2 started out well, I was running 6th or something until I got taken out :( and fell way behind , but I managed to claw my way back with some consistent laps and had more good battles and ended up 20th , a bit disappointed but that's how it goes .... , apart of from the inevitable bits of bumping and grinding from this form of racing, racing around me was pretty fair and clean ( except for the bad move someone pulled on me in race 2 )..... looking forward to suzuka , I really really hope its the full layout !!

Last edited:
No one will load the replay, find the incident, choose camera angle, record it, upload it, write the PM and send it in 60 seconds. Ever.
I need to go through the replay to get a better picture of them and then contact some people.
While you at it make the video....
Only thing left is recording, thats a press of a button...then last thing is uploading, also a press of a button. Takes way less than 60 sec ;)

So you take all the effort for an incident report but you dont want to take the effort to do so :O_o:

AGAIN, very sorry for the goddamn lights. I had them on the top right button on the G27, kept hitting them in the left corners. Then some other people were flashing, I thought because my lights were on, sometimes they were, so during R1 I flashed a couple of times just to check, but I tried where there was no car infront to minimise disturbance. I unbound the lights from that button for R2 and for good!

Anyway, I thought I prepared good enough for P20 at the end of R1, but people were way too fast still. In R2 all the chaos put me back into P20 and below and on both races, the second to last lap, i went out of T2... I'm getting really tired and unmotivated, seeing how everybody passes you without a fight. :/

Any link for Suzuka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back