2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry I haven't showed up this evening. I tried everthing so I can join but my internet doesn't allow it (typing this from my phone). There goes all my practice.. Best off luck to my team mate @Tero Dahlberg I will be there next race. Will sort out my connection for next week! GL everyone!

Nice race 1. i went to toilet after race 1 but when i came back i saw that race 2 had already begun.:confused: There is no time for toilet break ? i left the race and watched the live broadcast then. Please let us for a wc break between two races. :thumbsup:

Should of stayed on iRacing today, get smashed out of 5th by 2 bump and run'ers then get a stop and go for avoiding a crash in race 2. BYE BYE any championship hope.

race 1 didnt go to plan outbreaked myself into turn 1 and didnt realise that hitting the tyres gave me a puncture and went strait on for turn 2.

started race 2 in 2nd and managed to get the lead in lap 2 i think and managed to keep it but I was convinced that Oli was going to catch me as he was gaining around 0.5s per lap.

Well done folks. see you in 2 weeks if not before.

EDIT: Time to celebrate with my first beer for over 3 months now.

Too much video gaming, and almost no serious racing. First lap on Race 2 was one of the most ridiculous thing I ever took part in Simracing.

This is not good for RD´s image and unless we have some serious stewards job to review all first 5 laps on those cases and take action regardless reports, I can see drivers leaving by chunks.

started race 2 in 2nd and managed to get the lead in lap 2 i think and managed to keep it but I was convinced that Oli was going to catch me as he was gaining around 0.5s per lap.

I believed so as well, but went off the track at Curva du Sul, and when I rejoined the track, I decided to slow down, loose some time and positions, which basically ruined any shot at the win for me :)
I think there was some guys that didn't slow down much, if any after running off there.

This is not good for RD´s image and unless we have some serious stewards job to review all first 5 laps on those cases and take action regardless reports, I can see drivers leaving by chunks.

Listen, if something is wrong, report it - if it makes you angry enough to complain about it, report it.
The amount of time that goes in to arrange a series is massive, if not the whole incident-report team shall go through 5 laps from 28-29 cars and note down everything.
This is the general idea behind the reporting-system.

I have no meanings or ways to report if the video is mandatory. I dont deal with Youtube videos, dont know how to make one.
The server have a official replay that the stewards should have acess to it. So a driver should make a report but saying which lap and what was the case, for the stewards to review it. Should be more simple.

Anyway, Im just saying what I saw, and we have already 2 drivers giving up because of what I said.

So if this is fine for everybody, so be it. Lets keep it this way.

Like I said in the S10 thread, reversing the whole 30 car grid is the worst idea ever. Changing that would alone fix a lot of the insanity happening in Race 2.
The thing is that it worked perfectly for server 2. It really all depends on the leaders not rushing and bashing their way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back