2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think I was entitled to a bit more racing room there at 0:47 :D No harm done though :)
You absolutely were, I just had no clue about you being there after the chaos we went through and were gripping the wheel so tight that FFB couldn't "speak to me" neither. I just realized the whole thing while recording the replay. :notworthy:

Jacarewhattacrapisthename seems to be fitting me much more, so we might have a second chance to sort this out properly. Starting on time and without loosing 7 positions due to a restarted qualy would definitely help with nerves as well.;)

Hi sorry i wont be able to race this week end as i had a car crash at 11:45pm coming home from work, been forged in the the round about and the police recon the car is a writen off and will mot be ahle to get it back on road.

Im very sorry, good racing guys hope to join you soon for rd 3 i hope.

Hi guys wont be able to join you for round 2 due to haveing my car wrecked and it may be crushed due to someone who caused me to swerve into a high curb round about. Sorry good look at the track hope to join you on round 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back