2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a 0% chance of that happening lol. There were a fair amount of wrecks in practice and qualifying so I'm pretty positive there will be at least one in the race, probably a good chance it happens in the first turn.
That's why i said it could be historic as we all know SC was a Must in Monaco
I guess we will have 1 or 2 SC Periods but if More than that it we don't know what will happen due to these Tires

One hand "Piscine" Turn at 150mph by M. Schumacher fastest lap.

onehandturnmsmonaco.png

onehandturnmsmonaco3.png

it's like a split second before you're in turn1 if you start from pole. In other words: Webber must **** up hard if he isn't leading anymore after the first turn.

I'm looking forward to the multiple train races tomorrow :D

Holy crap... we might as well guess Narain takes the next pole as it´s completely open.
I never doubted Schumi but i doubt many really thought deep down he was going to get pole.

It´s becoming evident that track temperatures makes a huge difference here.
Huge is a bit of an understatement but then again that´s up to the team to ensure the guys are out in the right time.

Absolutely fantastic qualifying although i have to admit the last 5 minutes i just sat there confused looking at the screen wondering what the hell was going on :)

It took a while before i finally understood what just happened but i have to say i like it :)
Pirelli has created a rubics cube of a tire and the teams are desperately working day and night to solve it.
And everyone understands zero about it. I swear i could probably come in and fiddle with some settings and that would be equally as good of a chance as the engineers it seems.

This might be the best year ever in Formula 1.
This season if it stays like this will be remembered for decades.

Edit: Pole position has been described as starting first or "qualifying on pole." But since Webber's most recent pole is Monaco 2012, it's whoever starts first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_polesitters

And with the fastest, having a grid penalty. Webber did qualify on pole. I don't see the problem in that!

It was wrong whatever way really. To lenient if the stewards thinks he did it on purpose. To harsh if they think it was a mistake (or whatever way Maldonado told the media).
If they thought he did it on purpose. Kick him out of the event. If not, give him the same penalty as Schumacher.

Used to hate Schumi but had a big smile when he got poll! was good to see him smile :)

Watch for Lewis off the start and i wonder if Jenson will even make it round the first bend stuck back in the pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back