2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, this should comfortably prove all the doubters wrong. Qualifying has been identified as Schumacher's weakness so far, and there is no better place to disprove that than in Monaco. And something tells me he's not going to put up with P6 tomorrow ;)
I only hope he's a bit more careful this time and doesn't get himself another penalty for the next race, because in Montreal he's definitely the favorite for the win, in my opinion.

If he shows a lot more patience than in Barcelona, he could win it on strategy :) Saving tyres behind the train of leaders and then going for it once they pit. Although the others behind the leader will also think like that... Gonna be an interesting race, that's for sure.

Schumacher-Monaco.jpg

If Webber leads the grid after T1 with no mistake on the opening lap then I belive he will go and win.
I did bet on Pastor last time to win and he won so I will go and bet on Webber this time. (please make me rich Webber. :p :p :p )

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS GO WEBBBBEEERRRR OMG OMG 2010 repeat? Redbull 3 years in a row! lets go WEBBBBBEEERRR

Nice Q session (I am thinking it was probably more interesting than the race itself).

As for MS winning, with the top 5 in 0.400 s, who gets the pole comes down to putting all the meat into the fire there and pray that the car will stick. Good job, yeah, but I don't think that 0.080 s over Webber qualify as impressive dominance, the comeback of the king or reasons to expect that 5 places can be skipped with no sweat.

(Let's keep in mind that if Q had stopped at Q2 now there would be a thousand brazilians shouting "in your face" to the world).

One swallow does not make a summer.

Q2 seemed as the fastest time were set super early, (nico webber)

Q3 i was worried for Webber but then BAM pole then schumi knocked him but then i remembered grid penalty and cheered. Would have been one of the greatest qualifying sessions i have seen in a while. (that was good for webber)

Like i said 2010 anyone? Also if webber wins tomorrow that means six different winners... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back