2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Hami Penalty to harsh (Spain GP)? because i don't understand the justification of it:O_o:

It was WAY to harsh IMO, but according to brundle it is very clearly written out in the FIA rules.

Applause to shumi though, and webber, the old guys showed the young guys what's up on this one.

I thought rosberg was going to take it though. great qualifying sesh, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Shame about perez, I wonder if it was driver error as davidson suggested or some sort of malfunction as brundle suggested.

It was a malfunction no doubt. Can't believe Davidson missed it.
it was crystal clear the front wheels were not alligned.
steering components on the left side must have broken. The right wheel should have been turning more but without the left wheel turing with the right one it didn't turn properly either. i saw it straight away but croft and brundle took ages to figure it out.
Brundle: AArrrr uuuRRR ddeerrrr he didnt turn. (while he was watching the slo mo)
Me: No you stupid idiots the steering was broken. I swear i could do your job better!
Brundle 3 mins later: OOOOHHHHH looks like a malfunction.
me: Nah, really?

on vettel ( or anybody else for that matter ) .
if you qually into q3 it should be compulsery to set a lap time if you dont and its not within 107% of the pole time then you should be given a 10 place grid penalty ( excluding crashes ). at least this way everyone would take qually seriously then you wouldnt have cars staying in the pits and not doing a qually lap , to see vettel "not bother " is pretty disapointing given hes surpose to be better than webber and hes the current world champ and points leader seeing what webber did surley seb had a good chance of pole which he didnt take .
crazy especially at monaco .
really pleased for schumi but gutted for him about penalty probably would of seen him up there on podium , we might still but its a tall order ! :rolleyes:

on vettel ( or anybody else for that matter ) .
if you qually into q3 it should be compulsery to set a lap time if you dont and its not within 107% of the pole time then you should be given a 10 place grid penalty ( excluding crashes ). at least this way everyone would take qually seriously then you wouldnt have cars staying in the pits and not doing a qually lap , to see vettel "not bother " is pretty disapointing given hes surpose to be better than webber and hes the current world champ and points leader seeing what webber did surley seb had a good chance of pole which he didnt take .
crazy especially at monaco .
really pleased for schumi but gutted for him about penalty probably would of seen him up there on podium , we might still but its a tall order ! :rolleyes:
Vettel was driving like crap, watch the whole qualy and look how nervous he was through the corners. There was no confidence there at all. Compare his laps to Webber's and you will see how comfortable Webber was with his car. He was attacking the corners and being the boss while Vettel looked like he had let the walls take power.

yea Vettel was never in any contention for a Top 5 even.
The car handled like crap while Webber solved it.

He carries himself very strange now when he's not the quickest..
"car jumps like a rabbit" wtf, perhaps some more details would be better then saying it's **** all the time.

About Perez, i'm not sure but it looked like he touched a barrier in Tabac, left front wheel. Just a tiny touch but in the next corner his left front steering arm was disconnected/loose/broken.

EDIT: nope, didn't touch anything, watched it again. It would be awesome if they would dish out double points in Monaco..

I don´t think we should take these too seriously.

Yesterday it was 80% chance of rain. Ferrari had guys up in the mountains saying the rain would come but they were wrong on both Saturday and Thursday.

Of course i would enjoy a bit of rain in Monaco but i´m not sure it will rain even.

I don´t think we should take these too seriously.

Yesterday it was 80% chance of rain. Ferrari had guys up in the mountains saying the rain would come but they were wrong on both Saturday and Thursday.

Of course i would enjoy a bit of rain in Monaco but i´m not sure it will rain even.

Now theres an effect called Rain Shadow. What that is, is where the mountains cause a shadowed area due to the air being dryed as it climbs. On the otherside there can be no rain fall but it can fall a good few miles further out on the otherside. Thats why the Ferrari guys might of been correct but it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back