2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webber was given Pole after Q3, he didnt earn it as much as Schumi did, and he will not repeat 2010 since his starts are worse than a Mario Kart start.

Schumi could have surpassed Sennas wins at Monaco if the FIA wasnt so hateful in 2006, and if JPM wasnt such an deeped enraged ego butt hurt person as he was in 2004 when he "didnt see" the yellow flags in the tunnel, thats why he will always be hated and forgotten, glad he is where he belongs, moonshine running, i mean nascar.

645970035-1956122352012.jpg

gepa-23051299000.jpg

Webber was given Pole after Q3, he didnt earn it as much as Schumi did, and he will not repeat 2010 since his starts are worse than a Mario Kart start.

Schumi could have surpassed Sennas wins at Monaco if the FIA wasnt so hateful in 2006, and if JPM wasnt such an deeped enraged ego butt hurt person as he was in 2004 when he "didnt see" the yellow flags in the tunnel, thats why he will always be hated and forgotten, glad he is where he belongs, moonshine running, i mean nascar.

Montoya is one race win short of Triple Crown.. He already has Monaco and Indy500 wins, Le Mans is still missing.. Only one of the current drivers that could achieve it.. Didn't like him in F1 but he has talent, no doubt.

Goes the pole from Schumacher in the books as pole?

Apparently not. Pole position is starting first - at least this is what we're lead to believe - not setting the fastest time in qualifying.

Edit: Pole position has been described as starting first or "qualifying on pole." But since Webber's most recent pole is Monaco 2012, it's whoever starts first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_polesitters

Maldonado's penalty has been too lenient... again. The stewards still struggle for consistency. And there's still the belief that it had something to do with Perez's crash. I haven't heard of reports of Sauber inspecting the suspension after the Maldonado incident, but Perez noticed the car understeered through the tunnel on the same lap he crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back