2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
as usual Sergio hacked to the voice of a poor boy who had done nothing !
but it's a great job ! like many things that makes
ha !!!!! if it wasn't Pirate !!!!

Don't forget to save the your replay, so the Pirate can try to make a good video and this time try to don't loose the rear wing, like in Laguna. It's looks strange that way.

I would like to get another volunteer to save another replay, better two than one.

Thanks!

i´m in

edit: out again, after out the skins into the new folder i see again no servers, crazy. Have enought !

All you need is the IP and you can connect direct. PM Bjorn. After launch the track in offline and quit.

Go to MY Documents/ Netkar Pro/ CFG/ lg open with notepad

Change from 0 to 1
[MULTIPLAYER]
ACTIVE=1

Save and close

Open MY Documents/Netkar Pro/CFG/mps.dat with notepad

ADDRESS= type in IP
PORT=9500
PASSWORD=type in RD password

Save and close

Click on NKS.exe in Netkar main folder and it will launch you direct to the RD server.

Your done

Hassle I know but that's what I gotta do to play right now.

Also Andreas, if you've already connected today to the RD server and haven't played after offline or another track, just go direct to NKS.exe and skip the above as all the info is already there.

attendo lo sviluppo della regolazione "da sparo".
Lo sparo che è arrivato è quello del suicidio simbolico del sottoscritto :pill:,
che, vuoi per una sfiga (il poco tempo a disposizione), vuoi per l'altra (sindrome da gatta di marmo),
non è riuscito a scendere oltre un certo limite....

Punto tutto sulla gara per la quale conto di avere un passo attorno all'1 e 16.
Vado a prendere l'amuletone della casa...:clover:

A dopo

It's really not a big deal I've connected many times like that. Nothing is wrong with the game, it just doesn't show the servers. Once you have the IP it'll work for sure. Good luck.

Also anyone who can see the servers can PM Andreas the IP by looking in their MPS.dat file. I can't see them right now I just tried, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back