2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so unlucky for some of the guys =( But very well done again, Sergio!
Although the crash physics in this game is ridiculous at times, maybe knowing that you end up on youtube with your driving gets people to be even more careful ;)

I think in next race Steffen will not have this bad luck and show how nordic vikings drive cars ;)

Thanks, Sergio! Downloading now!

Only please, do not do this in spa if we do rain. The accidents are certain, even if we do not want them, because of this game. And the people struck innocent will be stuck unnecessary in pits.

Just count how many times the people losing most by accidents are the reason for them.

If you all vote for this I will accept, but I can not understand as we have respect so far and accidents are due to the game and not our own fault in 99% of the times.

Thanks all for the comments!

Kamran, it's a bug that I think only happens to the the driver that record the replay, in the game you have the rear wing back, but in the replay she never came back again and the car looks really strange that way.

Stavo giusto arrivando a postare....:)
La preparazione è un pò in ritardo causa i millemila impegni lavorativi e non,
che si sono succeduti negli ultimi giorni.

Stasera (rientro a casa dal lavoro ore 23 e 30...:poop:) torno ad una sessione
approfondita e, poi posto il setto.
La pista comunque mi è "amica", e conto, da bravo chiodo quale sono,
di giocarmela sulla costanza di rendimento sulla gara.

A presto

NKpro rraces

Hi Guys, is there a slot open for a US West coast guy? I have been trying to race NKpro for a year now, without success. It's great to see races are starting again, but I could not figure out what time you meet. Is it a decent time for PST time zone?I'd appreciate any response. I'll look for the league page a bit more, sorry if I missed something obvious.EDIT: Looks like it's going to be This Sunday at 13:00 my time (PST) correct?I already know Adelaide and I'll do some laps tonight to make sure. It's fun even if you have no slots open for this sunday.If there are no slots, I hope you all have fun and if you need a driver for any NKpro leagues, send me a PM. As long as I don;t have to get up at 5:00am or race in the middle of the workday, I am game. Sorry also about the lack of paragraphs. My return key is not working :(

Hi Guys, is there a slot open for a US West coast guy? I have been trying to race NKpro for a year now, without success. It's great to see races are starting again, but I could not figure out what time you meet. Is it a decent time for PST time zone?I'd appreciate any response. I'll look for the league page a bit more, sorry if I missed something obvious.EDIT: Looks like it's going to be This Sunday at 13:00 my time (PST) correct?I already know Adelaide and I'll do some laps tonight to make sure. It's fun even if you have no slots open for this sunday.If there are no slots, I hope you all have fun and if you need a driver for any NKpro leagues, send me a PM. As long as I don;t have to get up at 5:00am or race in the middle of the workday, I am game. Sorry also about the lack of paragraphs. My return key is not working :(

Hi Corrado

If you want to join the league, you got to try a path like this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/netkar-pro-leagues/44760-ngp-s4-q-3.html#post747399
otherwise you can run with us into "Racing Club" events.

Cheers

Alùùùra: nella sessione notturna (vi lascio imaginare la presenza mentale...), e nell'oretta scarsa ritagliata nella mattinata di oggi, mi son concentrato su un setup da gara che possa permettere di salire sui cordoli senza troppi patemi, pur con le ovvie contropartite a cui una impostazione simile obbliga....

Nei prossimi giorni mi ci potrò dedicare di più e meglio.
Parlare di tempi sul giro è prematuro (e per il sottoscritto un pò imbarazzante...:rolleyes:):
attendo lo sviluppo della regolazione "da sparo".

Work in progress

Attachments

• Ade-gara.nkst
    1.6 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back