2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say yes to full mode if it wasnt for the net code. Although it is better in this version, it would struck innocent people caught by it even harder.

agree with Tomas...... for example the last race at suzuka i was taken out by the lag problem, but i was able to finish the race 4th and not last....if you do an error or an accident than the full mode is good, but if you are taken out by a stupid netcode bug than full mode is just too much penalising for a fun and friendly league like NGP ( IMHO )!!! ;)

P.S. just watch the first minut of that video if you want see what is what i called "a stupid netcode accident"..... in real life or in rfactor gtr and other games, you will never have an accident like that with the car that pass 1m in front of you....

Upptäckte att jag jobbar den 27:e för spa, men har ordnat nu så att jag kan vara ledig just för racet ;) Vill verkligen göra det! Men tänk om jag blir kraschad i första svängen efter det? Hahaha ;)

NGP ROUND 3 @ Adelaide Sunday March 13th 2011

adelaide.g.jpgphoto-1995-ferrari-412-t2-jean-alesi-adelaide.jpg

Race 3 is gonna take us to Australia Adelaide.
This track was home to formula 1 in the 80s and early 90s
We will see Portugal defend their first place in the rankings, but America is closing in after a good result last race.

Practice: 30 minutes starts at 20:00 GMT
Qualification: 30 minutes starts at 20:30 GMT
Race: 20 laps starts at 21:00 GMT
Weather: Dry

Download Skinpack here
Paul Hamwa patch here

Download track here

Points Scoring:
P01 - 25 pts
P02 - 18
P03 - 15
P04 - 12
P05 - 10
P06 - 08
P07 - 06
P08 - 04
P09 - 02
p10 - 01
1 point for qualifying on Pole.

If you race this race for a team post it in this thread!

We will use 1.3 nk pro make sure you downloaded the 1.3 (b) patch here

Important note: if you Finish the race dont leave the server straight away because
you will be deleted from the standings list in nkpro.
Wait for the racedirector to write down the standings.

Nation & Drivers.
  1. Italy Claudio Gandolfi
  2. Netherlands Patrick van Driel
  3. South Africa Sheldon van der Linde
  4. Great Britain
  5. Portugal Noel Coelho
  6. New Zeeland Daniel Ouff
  7. Turkey Savas Unal
  8. Germany
  9. Croatia Senad Subasic
  10. Libya Abdulhaq Elhouderi
  11. Scandinavia Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  12. America Kamran Choudry
  13. France Laurent Resende
  14. Greece

I dont want to force you, Sergio.. but do you want to make such an awesome highlights replay again as you did last race?

Maybe we could get out info about what I suggested and agree on something to make it easier for you also.. I think it would be awesome to watch that after the race!

Ok so maybe try to get Bjorn to inform, or we do it ourselves. I would like to help but I'm afraid my video editing skills are not good at all.

Maybe I can think of a system that will make it very easy for you Sergio and I send my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back