2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my first race I must say that I'm not happy. I was second in qually, then my start was really good and I manage to pull lead. After 10 laps guy behind me just slam into me so it was really:(

I came here to do some serious racing, not to wary on every braking if someone going to kick my ass.

This was a short but frustrating race.:frown:
Starting out of the pits to avoid the start mayhem. This was the only thing in the race which went fine. When I closed the gap to Daniel, his was car warping all over the place. In the fast double right the inevitable happened, I bumped into him. Sorry Daniel.
We both did our pit stop, on track again, it was not possible for me to close the gap to Daniel without scary moments and after some corners I spun while doing an emergency braking to avoid contact.
After 2 more laps Daniel made a mistake in the first corner and was able to pass him, the joy was short lived, because at the end of this lap Daniels car warped in front of mine and I spun out again.
Totally freaked out and leaved the server. :mad:

I hope the netcode will be better in the next versions of nKP. Right now it is a kind of lottery to do a whole clean race with such a fast car.

Well no real problems here. Was lucky to pull a 1:38.6 in the last minutes of qualy and started 6th.
Some small mistakes in the first couple of laps threw me back to 8th. Thankfull i was when more made mistakes :)
Got a good race after that and finished 3rd so our first podium is born.
Canada was to fast today grats dude, cya all next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back