2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem wasn't the skin. Apparently talking to others they couldn't see any skins either. I know all I saw was orange cars too.

Might just a be a temporary glitch

Some weird stuff going on with skins here. Laurent and I have been testing, sometimes he can see mine, sometimes not...and vice versa..I can't see his. Or he can see me but not the Pirellis....or he has one wheel blurred like its turning

@Freddie you could see mine but I couldn't see yours...weird

Could it be there's too many skins now? If you count all the Radiatiors and other skins etc, its a lot. Maybe there's a number limit.

big propleme whit the Skin, I try to rename mine with Paul "RDNGP_France_1" and her "Usa_2" and it worked except for the tires that appear in motion!
At first, it would be a problem naming Skins ????? may be of uppercase and lowercase

AIUTO - CHI MI DA IL CAMBIO - TEST RACE Feb 2nd 2011

ciao ragazzi, sono troppo impreparato (come al solito) preferirei evitare casini
chi mi da il cambio stasera ? il primo che risponde entra al posto mio :wink:
scusate per il ritardo nel messaggio, sono stato occupato tutto il giorno e non riesco a sbloccarmi

grazie
ciao

just on and croatia shows up and me for him. I think not everyone has the latest short name download. Everyone needs the same skin pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back