2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to do this individually or is it a case of a new download? just that if I shorten the names - GB, NZL, S.A etc will this cause any issues if others have called them something else? Just wondering.

I was on that server for most of last night too. that severe lag was due to a guy from Italy that was going up to 1000 ping! he was in third on the grid behind me and was appearing in front for a split second all the way into the 1st cnr when he contacted the guy in first - all while being still behind us. But that is the worst case i have ever seen of a lagging car.

I've had the lag problem often too, like when a car well in front of you suddenly appears in your face.

What I had was the 1.2 bug I'm pretty sure. The problem is it's really hard to judge the right invisible distance, so you gotta leave quite a bit of extra space in order not to throw the car in front off track.

Side by side, wheel to wheel, doesn't seem to have this problem.

Estamos tramados, sugeri antes o Sábado porque o Noel diz que não pode e eu sinceramente também prefiro a sexta, mas por mim também podia ser Sábado, mas agora julgo que já é tarde demais para alterar.

Mas de qualquer teremos o servidor durante a semana para testar.

Mas acima de tudo, força César para amanhã e boa sorte!

i cannot see the other skins of drivers that where/are on the server now.

I installed the cars seperately in the folder/map skins. I can load every skin but dont see the other drivers in there skin.

Am i doing something wrong?

It looks like this.

C: nkpro11/cars/formulaKS2/skins/RDNGP_Nl
'" " _NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back