2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT BEGINS!!

So, Omar gets Team America off to a good start this Sunday at the practice race at Aviano. I'm looking forward to the replay of this race. Time for me to seriously practice Laguna. I've been putting in some laps in slower cars so I can get the line down well. Hard to find the best line when at race pace in the KS2!! I like the track and love the corkscrew. Hope I can compete well for the team.

Omar, how does Aviano feel to you?

Nou vanaf vanavond in training gegaan, en al wat online racing gedaan.

De starts blijven heel gevaarlijk. En een enkeling die met een te hoog ping gehalte rondrijdt.

Als de tijden niet veel hoger liggen dan wat ik vanavond gezien heb, moet ik er nog 2 a 3 seconden afrijden.

Hoop dat dat niet al te lastig wordt met de setup. Ben namelijk begonnen met de gearing aan te passen voor dit circuit.
Wil toch de bochten in die versnelling nemen waarbij het toerental toch wel redelijk hoog blijft om snel door te kunnen acceleren.

Hiermee rijdt ik de chicane in 3, de opvolgende bocht voluit naar 6, bocht in 4. daarna in 3. Voluit naar 6, en even terug in 5 om de 1e bocht daar te pakken.
Dan in 6 tot de 1e scherpe bocht naar links welke ik in 4 neem om daarna in 5/6 door te acceleren om in de 3 de bocht voor het rechte eind te pakken.

En dan ben je rond.

Mooi circuit welke ik gelukkig aleens wat vaker gereden heb.

Maar ja voor het eerst een setup maken voor z'on beest van een wagen valt niet mee.

Heb ook nog effe het alarm in de computer wat bij een hogere temperatuur ingesteld. Want de handel wordt nog warmer dan in race07. (wordt weer tijd anders dat ik de computer op de grond zet, daar is het ietsje kouder)

Went on the open servers to practice Aviano and did a couple of practice races with 4-5 others.

I'm curious to how this is going to work for the NGP with the current "contact" bug in 1.2?

I was far behind a car in front of me and he was suddenly catapulted off the track. I mean it happens so suddenly and it's more than if I had actually hit him from behind and made slight contact, he was literally "lauched" from the track.

frustrating!

Hi Bjorn & Alessandro!
I might have to fill in for Tomas this weekend due to some private issues from Tomas side :)
I would like to do some practice online before the race on Sunday but when I log in on the server I get this message:
"ERROR skin is LONGER than 16". What does that mean?

There are 5 uncorrect skin name folders
(Great Britain, Scandinavia, New Zealand, Netherland, and S.Africa)
nKPro support names with 16 characters maximum

when I log in on the server I get this message:
"ERROR skin is LONGER than 16". What does that mean?
:)
Your is skin is named with more than 16 characters...
Use a shorter name

Maybe a new upload is necessary... :cool:

Went on the open servers to practice Aviano and did a couple of practice races with 4-5 others.

I'm curious to how this is going to work for the NGP with the current "contact" bug in 1.2?

I was far behind a car in front of me and he was suddenly catapulted off the track. I mean it happens so suddenly and it's more than if I had actually hit him from behind and made slight contact, he was literally "lauched" from the track.

frustrating!

I was on that server for most of last night too. that severe lag was due to a guy from Italy that was going up to 1000 ping! he was in third on the grid behind me and was appearing in front for a split second all the way into the 1st cnr when he contacted the guy in first - all while being still behind us. But that is the worst case i have ever seen of a lagging car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back