2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get a seat if a team will have me. Are sign ups closed or is there still a chance?

I'm no alien but have tons of time on this circuit and will hand over an in tact car to the next driver. I am from US (GMT -5), and speak english and spanish. Racing in ATCC4 now.

with boot of Mr Talbot you guys lost control of this very special event and one of the best admins here.He orginized sponsors and prizes for this event.He integrated the GT class lights and carposition lights in the RDLMS classes.He can put the right settings to run with 52 teams.It was he who made the contact to liveracers and brang finally a very good working livetiming to Racedepartment.He made the contact to SimraceTv and brang you guys over 11 000 unique viewers on the first round of the RDLMS.Nearly every member of the RDLMS say it was the best season so far,it was goerges effort which made it happen.Thanks George and see you somewhere else hopefullly!

with boot of Mr Talbot you guys lost control of this very special event and one of the best admins here.He orginized sponsors and prizes for this event.He integrated the GT class lights and carposition lights in the RDLMS classes.He can put the right settings to run with 52 teams.It was he who made the contact to liveracers and brang finally a very good working livetiming to Racedepartment.He made the contact to SimraceTv and brang you guys over 11 000 unique viewers on the first round of the RDLMS.Nearly every member of the RDLMS say it was the best season so far,it was goerges effort which made it happen.Thanks George and see you somewhere else hopefullly!

+1

Peter, please do not comment on a situation you have little or no insight in. I'd also recommend you to get your facts straight.

George was in large part responsible for the improvements made in season 3, but at least he was modest enough to see that he's far from the only factor in the success of RDLMS. Additionally the contact with Simrace.tv is older than George's involvement in RDLMS.

I agree that George is a great league organiser and it's a shame for RD that his abilities no longer benefit this particular community. A pity he left, but I understand his decision.

I am with Peter on this apart from the sim race tv as that was put in in S2.

I do know all the facts but will not post any of them.

I am sitting watching and waiting with this I cant but help feel let down by all of this and as such i will have to think long and hard about if my team will run in this event.

As I have seen on Rd of late and herd off of other staff members Rd is really slidding at the momenet there are not many staff about at the best of times. And dont come out with the site is being moved its not that hard to do.

You always ask Rd members to help where we can and most of us are happy to do so. So why cant you do us a faver and stop looking at us as kids and tell us what is going on.

I also think this is rude tbh "his abilities no longer benefit this particular community"

If you do not like my post then fine ban me but at least i have had my say.

Wayne, you too, don't know all the facts.

When I said "his abilities no longer benefit this particular community" I meant that since he no longer is staff, RD cannot profit from his knowlegde and experience. Maybe I phrased that awkwardly.

Anyway, whatever happened behind the scenes is our business. Nothing of that ahs only place in this thread.

what is going wrong? Can anyone check the server log for me?
Tonight, every lap that i would finish and to set a time i get a disconnect? Nobody is joining at the same time? 3 times i a row tonight.
Join server, first lap an short cut, second lap around the track and direct after the finishline i get a disconnect?

Yes. I am waiting to hear from a team I race with (against) in another series.

Liam you have a PM!!!

Then I was going to talk to Steve.

Testing cars ATM. Been playing RaceOn and haven't played rFactor in a while. Getting used to the cars/feel again. :)

Already ruled out the Spyker ;)

what is going wrong? Can anyone check the server log for me?
Tonight, every lap that i would finish and to set a time i get a disconnect? Nobody is joining at the same time? 3 times i a row tonight.
Join server, first lap an short cut, second lap around the track and direct after the finishline i get a disconnect?

How's it working for you today? Never heard of this problem, neither could I find some useful info scoping the web for a while. Have you tried to not do the shortcut? Or it can be purely coincidental? :confused:

I can't find the server. What's it called?

Last time I checked there's a server up named 'RACEDEPARTMENT RD24HR DAY'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back