2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say I am with you on this. I see it getting bad real soon.

The think that has peed me off is that still no RD staff have said what is going on and who will run it Not leaving the worm feeling we had with George

I have to agree with Wayne, not hearing anything is worrying me that this event could possibly not be going ahead now but I really hope it does as I am really up for this race and I am sure other drivers and teams would agree if this race wasn't to happen/go ahead then it would be disappointing.

Big thank you never the less George for getting this race off the ground if it happens though:)

I would say I am with you on this. I see it getting bad real soon.

The think that has peed me off is that still no RD staff have said what is going on and who will run it Not leaving the worm feeling we had with George
More than a month to go Wayne. No need to be peed off. No worries.

There are only 24 hours in a day and often the days are too short to get everything done that needs to be done. Hence the no insta-response here.

@Simon: thanks for taking the time to shoot a PM :)

SimTech Motorsport are still looking for drivers! We'll take anyone who can speak a bit of English and are a safe driver. Were driving a gt2 Spyker. Are drivers are good proper drivers who love their racing! I'm a karting champion , young driver of year etc etc and have years of experience of rFactor. Conor Keane is another karter who got many top 5 results and it mega quick on rFactor. Adam has many years of rFactor and other sims. So if you want to join us just give me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back