2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Nice race for me, i start in 39th place, the 1 lap was very interesting for traffic experience, but GT2 drivers please keep your trajectory, don't change line.

Server side, no lag's, just some FPS drop but is my fault.

I want to say thanks you to Magnus Dahlgren (battle for the lead) & Marc Francois (for the 2nd position) , that was amazing, you have a good regularity, no contact with a wall, and clean battle (i have juste 2 little contact with Magnus), good job. I hope you enjoyed !

PS: sry for my poor english, google help me.

I was happy to even finish. The lag spikes that I got every now and then was killing me and forced me to make misstakes,

Sorry to the leaders that I smacked on the second to last lap, I had damage and as they flashed the lights I got lag and spun in front of them :(

So two things I am gonna do and 1 thing I wanna say

1: Check my internet connection to see if that might help a little.

2: Upgrade my computer prior to the race in case that is what's cuasing my problems.

3: sorry that I spoke bafore the event was totally over but I wanted to make sure the leaders got to hear me appologise as there have been recent events that I feel calls for a more drastic messure of saying something in case you have done something wrong :eek:

1: Thanks for a great event, I am even more psyched for the actual 24hrs :D

Cheers :)

A difficult race. I am sorry for the mess on the first lap, my tire felt like it was stuck then it just popped out and I turned into passing cars. After that I pretty much did the rest of the race with a stuffed car and just tried to get the car home. I was a little bit surprised at how many people retired. Good test though.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ -.- waking up to that at 6am wasn't fun :p

Server seemed great here alot less lag then i actually had thought considering im in Australia was able to run close to people and no lag spikes passing / letting people past on the tight track it went really well for me.

Had some good racing was pretty happy to only make 1 big mistake and even that was that bad :D.

Cant wait for the next test event and the actual 24 hour its going to be fantastic :D.

PS: Thanks to RD and the admins for putting this on i know it takes a fair chunk of time to get it all sorted and with the number's you guys have its a great effort.

rFactor performance was surprisingly good tonight, rock-solid FPS (limited at 120) with all maxed out apart from the shadows and special FX. No lag either, apart from one GT2 car that had ping over 300.
From what I remember rFactor with VLN2005 mod used to go bananas with just over 40 cars on the server, how it all worked with 56 is beyond my understanding :) However, it may get worse when all the cars have different liveries!
PS: VLN layout sux, and apparently none of the spectators stay for the night on this one, no fires, lights or anything.

rFactor performance was surprisingly good tonight, rock-solid FPS (limited at 120) with all maxed out apart from the shadows and special FX. No lag either, apart from one GT2 car that had ping over 300.
From what I remember rFactor with VLN2005 mod used to go bananas with just over 40 cars on the server, how it all worked with 56 is beyond my understanding :) However, it may get worse when all the cars have different liveries!
PS: VLN layout sux, and apparently none of the spectators stay for the night on this one, no fires, lights or anything.

I missed seeing the funny lasers shining the the sky :D

images

XSG Motorsport are looking for another driver, if you meet the criteria below please send a pm to Liam Collins
Name: Liam Collins
Class: GT2
Experience: Enough in which to safely knock off the laps and keep the car on the track whilst running a decent pace
Time Zone: Any is fine, but we run AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) which is GMT +11
Nationality: Any: Preferably English (We are an Australian team who is accepting anyone who can speak english)

Very happy with the server to be honest im assuming its based over in Europe or the US?

In today's race i was able to race with everyone as i normally would and being from Australia i normally dont find many international server's that you are able to race on.

Will see you guys around hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back