2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smallest mistake can cause a big big pile up, especially with a "random" grid.

However, some GT1 Drivers were trying to overtake me in really fast, tight, technical sections of the track during qualy. Also, some GT1 Drivers turning their headlights on when they are 2 corners behind me expecting me to slow down when I'm 5 seconds ahead.

I am sorry to the drivers that got caught out in the pile up.
There was also an incident at Turn 2, not sure what happened as the GT1 Car was in my blind spot as we made contact.

The server wasn't too bad, it was a problem during qualy as people constantly rejoined but it wasn't too bad.

In my opinion ... damage is to high at 80 % , little touch and you are out. My race was nice , i have pursued 2 drivers Martynas Sidunovas and Sergey Yashin ( both good drivers ) ...and was good untill my car slide little and i touch the wall ....and that was puncture and finish my race .

good test event qualy was odd as i crashed out but resolved it with medium graphics

race went well i was up with the front guys swapping from 9-11 from 2 spins but gained the ground back only for my girlfriend to come screaming in my ear and crashed out with 10 mins to go so very dissapointed :(

overall good fun looking forward to the next event

Not a bad test. Server felt fine, some good driving aswell. My main gripe from comming out of that is the damn rFactor notifications whenever somone has left or chatted really annoyed by those.

George, will you be sending chat during the main race? I would like to turn those off but if your going to send chat messages like in RDLMS I can't in case it involves me.

Sorry again for pushing the wrong button, "hey" instead the lcd button, but what some guys where doing during the last minutes, it was disgraceful, THERE WHERE PEOPLE STILL DRIVING !!!!!!!!.

Please relax, tonight was an unofficial test race, I started off the chat as I had been watching the battle for the lead for a few laps and it was exciting.

Todays race had nothing to do with driving standards, it was purely a server test.

Rest assured, during official events, things like this will not happen.

was a good insight tonight, and although only a test race i was happy still to reach the line and make it to the end,

glad the pratice of driving in the dark came in handy, think the gt2 class cars could do with a slight headlamp buld upgrade though blimey it does get dark,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back