2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Stirb Iuliu

I can't join the server.
It says you can only join qualify or practice session.

• Stirb Iuliu

The scheduled time was 22:00 GMT.

I'm + three hours compared with GreenwichMeanTime.

I've tried to join at 11:35 (23:35) my local time. That's 8:35 (20:35) GMT.

I don't want to miss the race. Please let us in.

Thank you.

I have been working till 22:45 and I could not join the server in quali neither.

Really sucks, because I was really looking forward to the races here, as I've already had some nice battles on this track.

edit: 22:45 in my time, race starts at 23:00 here.

• shenken

I suggest to close all applications like ICQ, Skype, MSN and whatsover you guys are using to prevent sudden Back TO Desktop switches or messages that are going to disturb you etc.

• Stirb Iuliu

I've checked and rechecked GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone.

At this particular moment is 9:14 (21:14) GMT.

At my local time it should have started at 1:00 a.m. (22:00 GMT) in about 45 minutes. I've miss-understood actually.

Off, I was only late 5 min. Watching the rest of 25 min. of official qualifying passing by without being able to join was so hard.

Looking forward to next event and I hope you guys had a lot of fun.

just forgot to close it before quali started, but wanted to do it definitely before race start to prevent sudden b2d switches... but exactly this messed up my race engine.

now, i learned for future races

• Scott Michaels

DAMN! Totally forgot about this. Ugh, I really wanted to complete this series too, now I've missed this race and will be DQ'd from the next... :(
Hope everyone had fun.

First race i was doing well for the first few laps then it all went to hell in a handcart. Finished 9th i think

Second race was doing well just the same as in race 1, dropped a few places then got punted of by xose estrada, then had a great fight with martijn for 11th? place

My race report:

I was planning on taking it easy so I wanted to start from the back of the grid. Halfway through qualy I decided to do some laps. My second flying lap put me second on the grid .4 behind James Johnson who did a 41.8. Then I thought what the heck let try and take P1 I was .2xx faster at S2 but I messed up the final turn so I ended up with a 42.1.

Race 1:

Pretty uneventful J. Johnson was to fast for me and i was being followed by 4 or 5 seats during the whole race. I managed to stay out of trouble and my tires were ok till lap 11 so 2nd in the race was not to bad.

Race 2:

Starting from P7, I messed up the start end got bumped from behind. I ended up being 12th after lap one. My car over steered the whole race and this wore down my rears so T1 was getting more difficult each lap as the oversteering increased. In the end I needed to hold of Agie (spelling?) and I finished 8th

Conclusion:

Lots of fun and I am pleased with the results after not having raced for years. Thanks to Anthony Hamilton for getting me back in this sim racing scene.

Great racing the best I had yet!! :jumping:

For the first time I’m going to write a race report I a few hours now I’m dead tired :brancard::ambulance:

The replays of this group are "A MUST SEE"!

Thanks everybody for this experience :thumb: :sign0100:

damn, worst race weekend i can remember for a long time...

started at Practise, where my PC decided to freeze... quick hard reboot, luckily in time before qualy start.

Qualy: only 7th if i remember well, with 1:41.1, was on several laps on the way for a high 1:40, but did not work out.

Race 1: not too much thing, had a nice fight with Ludwig for P6 for the half of the race, felt i was faster, but it is damn hard to overtake at this track, and made couple of stupid mistakes as wel where i lost times.

Race 2: terribly sorry to Oliver, at T1 i touched his back and flipped his car. hope you can forgive me once still in this life... this pretty much dropped me back too, went on sand, lost couple of places to P9 i think and after that i did not found any grip. At the middle i got back somehow to P7 behind Erik, again lot of stupid mistakes while driving behind him, i think i was more off the track then on.... dropped back again, then again i got back to the same situation P7 behind Erik, and then last lap last corner damn... little wrong jusdged the last corner, car slide, half off track, back to P10 where i finished....

a race to quickly forget about....

Grats to podium, and Greger for the clean double.

1st & 10th >.>

2nd Race was Ok Till i Misbraked into T1 and went into back of Jay :ambulance:.Then on lap 11 did same thing again into last turn and went into back of Simon Jorge Sanchez And went off into gravel. :sign0013:

• Bo Sorensen

Quite Fun Race

Qual:
P4 - Time: 1.41.6

Race 1:
P2 only 0.1 after Thomas Jensen :)

Race 2:
Lousy start, went down to P12, but managed to pass slower cars and end P2!

Overall, i belive it was P1! ;)

Thx for a nice race mates ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back