2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mehmet Arslan

Dammit, one more absence means group 1 for me :), but it says that the list wont be updated any more, well, sometimes im lucky, u never know.

GPCOS bug?

Everytime I log in at gpcos it works fine. But when I'm logging out there is always an error message...

-------------------
ERROR
You were not logged in, thus it is not surprising that the system could not log you out.

If you receive this message while you do not expect it, please contact the championship organisation.
-------------------

What??? I logged in successfully....

• Fran Gil

Good luck all this night, and congrats all the qualyfieds, it has been a hard fight for the top 100.

• Fran Gil

Absences

Hello!

I'm Fran Gil of The Black Rebels. This message is for tell you that my teammates Mikael Hellen (Group 1) and David García (Group 2) will not race tonight in round 2 of the Race Department WTCC 2008 in Valencia. I know it's a bit late to report this but it's a last-minute problem. They are in Valencia track now, Mikael has participated in V-WTCC race there and David has helped the staff with all the setting up of the sims. They had to return to other city now and then race the RD event, but due to some problems (the participants still have to receive his prizes) they are now out of time to do the race. Sorry for the disadvantages.

I have send too this message to absences@racedepartment.com.

Greetings

• Mehmet Arslan

Thats too bad, but maybe i can take mikaels place because im first in group 2.

• Mehmet Arslan

Ok, thats why i asked, just to be sure, otherwise the whole list would have to be changed now and thats not a good thing, people might get confused, tnx anyway.

Yes, unfortunately thats the case, therefore we ask to report known absences 24 h prior to the event.

Of course life can come in any time, and absences are reported in this case, thanks for this, but the grids are fixed 24h before the race start.

Open qually or not?

I have had some really awful connection problems the last days and of course I lost it again in qually for the Valencian G3 races.

I tryed to join again since in Istanbul that was possible but here it was not. Also my teammates that's in G4 said that people were joing during qually so my question is: Which server has the wrong setup?

Edit: When I try to enter the server it says like in the picture below... Strange, isn't it? i was really looking forward to racing in G3... Oh well... **** happens.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back