2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I got it right there were a few people who didn't file an absence report and wasn't allowed to participate in the Valencia pre-quali? But there are 3 of them in the timing list anyway. Any last minute change? Since 2 of them seems to qualify for group 1 it would be nice to know if they will remain in the qualification.

Team RPM True Blues happy to announce, that Warren Dawes after he had to miss out the first round, is already back and practising hard for Valencia.

Team mechanics were working hard to get the Chevrolet competitive for the 2nd round of the League, and the drivers are eagerly waiting for the race on Saturday. :)

Better to start braking a little earlier then later, you loose much less with braking earlier a bit then if you miss the braking point.

Also start the braking not from the edge of the road, but more towards the middle, so you can brake in a straight line towards the outer edge of the road at the end of the braking zone, from there start the corner from as wide as possible and get the apex tight.
Also you want to get the nose of the car pointing towards the apex already during the end of the braking...

Cant View Briefing and Investigation

I cant open the briefing and investigation document,i get a message "Unable To Load Graphics Conversion Filter",what happened to the good old PDF format?.

• Mathieu Prevot

Hi everybody

My name is Mathieu Prevot, some of you like greger know me from sim challenge, i come with some french friend like Jack bonet samuel libeert and william gauzan. See you on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back