2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a while to go under 1:41 for some reason today, when trying the online prequally and then the times kept coming down fractionally which is showing me that I'm prolly one of the few ppl struggling with the grip on the BMW. I'm just OK for the one lap stints but my race pace suffers greatly from wear and probably over zealous driving technique. I hope to get the time down another 3-4 tenths as I can definitely see the time lost. Once again everyone might be racing for 2nd, still is saw Scott Michaels put in a great effort on the V-WTCC board so I'd watch for him at the top too.

Valencia is a different beast compared to Istanbul theres a good chance of more incident reports being filed just because of the closeness of the track.

Wish I had more time to practice wtcc and this track. Maybe I can do some more laps today. I set a new PB last night 42.5 went faster a couple of laps later only to loose the rear at the final turn and ending up with a 42.5 again. a 41 should be possible though

• Thomas Jensen

I just ment that

Now the hunt for the times starts again :) hehe

• Niklas Hjelm

Did we run that clean that there were no incedents in any of the groups to report?

• Jacek Kozlowski

Neil me the same -cant break 1.42.I done 1.42.230 today and i think thats my final time for prequali.(for now pos. 67) hope i will manage to group 4.I just dont know how can i improve that time.:confused:Good luck to all

I've been hopping between using a Bram and Atti setups i have,both setups are very very good for me,but for me to break into the 140's will require some extra pushing,and probably some of that "1 magic lap luck" that Peter E is looking for :thumb:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back