2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as one of my teammates snatches the victory in the end i am happy. But seeing the entire season i voted for Rami! Although the performance of Peter in an Alfa Romeo this season is impressive!

hmm i have a big problem... i am in the briefing named as disqualifyed cuz of not showing up on the last race
i was there for sure but with 2 mins to go in qualy i dropped of the server cuz my pc freezed so why i am disqualifyed for macao ????

Hard poll. In a way you don't want to pick one before the others. Best of wishes to all three!
However, I am putting my money on Peter. He got eliminated in the V-WTCC semifinals and will surely try to compensate that with a win here. Him being an Alfa driver makes it even more interesting. And imagine having the RDWTCC winner in upcoming RDNGP Team Sweden. Heja Peter!

Clearly I'm towing the team line and supporting Erik all the way; I'll be so pleased if he manages to pull it off :D

Gooooooo Erik!

(That said, all are deserving champions. Not to say anything against Rami, but the fact that Peter is in the position he's in in an Alfa is quite astonishing, nice job)

I thinks is Peter!However, I have a small advantage?
If Erik wins both races 120 points x2 =2154
and I would be both races last (25) =2173
if Peter win and i last again then =2177 ......hmmm lol here very easy to hit wall or crash so so so!! go guys!!;)

it has been nice season good luck guys! love you all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 60 13.7%
  • LFM

Votes: 33 7.5%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 0.5%