2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The incident (114) that I been involved was caused by the misjudgment of Jacek or too cautious from 1st corner. Breaking far before the normal breakpoint and it shows totally exaggerate or over reacted on replay.

Sorry man, if you are thinking about breaking point in T1 after the start I do not think you should race in this league.

Honestly, what the hell of investigation you guys are working with?
On the 5th lap I was hit by Gary Lennon and push me out. I could get a stop n go by that!
So why nothing has been done for him, not even a warning from such an aggressive passing maneuver?
Same case with Marco Ho, another driver that push him out at the 7th lap. It didn't a word from RD?
WHY?
ARE THEY YOUR FRIENDS?

Have you sent your incidents report after the race to be taken under investigation?

• Lu Chan

This is a perfect season.:tea:
Thanks RD to work hard for us & Thanks join in racing club menber.:)

2 Drivers caught cheating

Hello everyone,

It seems that after our last warning, some people still don't listen to our warnings and still go their own way to cheat to the front.
Today we have caught 2 drivers cheating in action
Patrick Leung
Vianney Ng

After ignoring/failing to respond to our multiple request, they are immediately removed & banned from the league without a further notice.

This is the final time that we say this. WE DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATERS.

• Gilbert Estorninho

Maybe I was angry, when I post them out on RD Forum and I didn't think twice before I did it!
And im totally agree with the effort from "RD Team" have done for us. I shouldn't say that and I am really sorry or better shame for all my immature comment.
I Apologies to all that i may Offended specially from the RD TEAM and the drivers i mentioned from last post.
Will you guys forgive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 58 13.5%
  • LFM

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • SimRacing.GP