2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On wednesday 11th approx. 3:15am my router died,engineer was round this morning to confirm this,currently plugged in my old pc and usb modem,the engineer says i should be able to use this old modem in my good pc until a replacement router gets sorted out,although installing the old modem on my good pc is proving to be a complete nightmare of BSOD's trying to get the drivers installed and i doubt this old pc would run Race07 very good,i will test it though as last resort,can this post be considered a sort of "Heads Up" if i find i cant make saturdays race?,or is there a more formal procedure you guys would prefer?.

Thank You

,can this post be considered a sort of "Heads Up" if i find i cant make saturdays race?,or is there a more formal procedure you guys would prefer?.

Thank You

Gary, under the circumstances, you can't do much more. If, in the end, you don't make the race, please just lodge an absentee email to the appropriate address, before the start of pre-qualy for the nexrt round, of course.
Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Gary, under the circumstances, you can't do much more. If, in the end, you don't make the race, please just lodge an absentee email to the appropriate address, before the start of pre-qualy for the nexrt round, of course.
Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Cheers Warren Sir

Latest Update: Woop Wooop (Its Da Sound Of Da Police--Woop Wooop Its Da Sound Of Da Beast)....oops sorry,did i type that out loud??:cool:,just having a wee celebration jig :becky:,managed to get drivers installed and me old usb modem is in and working!!,Im Back :thumb:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 32 14.7%
  • LFM

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 0.9%