2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Paddy Cummins

Another question, which groups am I eligible to enter? And what is the difference between the groups? I wouldn't mind joining a squad which is already registered but I didn't apply when registering my driver. I registered a new team, which I would like to think is a single-car privateer team and not necessarily expected to run in RaceDepartment livery.

• Chris Noble

I am hoping I can hold onto group 2 for the first time too :) so dam close in the timing!

I believe you have to request membership to the single-driver team & wait for approval. Then qualify on the server (all in RD livery). The group you enter depends on your quali time - 25 drivers/server, 4 servers (eg. 78 qualy time is group 4)
I don't know if it is still possible to create a team & then participate the WTCC. A simple & polite pm to the race-directors should quicken your quest.

• Thomas Jensen

Please let him post here himself, i have repeatedly asked the same question on the server but it seems he simply refuses to answer. Please let him register and reply here

Bram, there is a perfectly good reason that he didnt answer you on the server
So dont Hush Hush and judge that he refuses to answer you

The reason is that he is NOT good at english at all, and thats why i am helping him a little..

But now we found out about the problem because of competent help , thanks

another time, just write to me insted of become mad at my team mates because they dont understand something:)

• Stirb Iuliu

Finally, the stress of the prequalifications is over yet again.

Congratulations for all qualified drivers, and see you all on Saturday Night. :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • LFM

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 1.0%